Perfect fitment on e46 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect fitment on e46 questions

I have a 99 328i and i am on a mission for perfect stance, and as i keep making money i am starting to pour it into my car. im 17 and buying a e46 emptied my bank account. next week i am going to drop it off at a body shop next week to get minor rust fixed and the front bumper/hood repainted because of highway rock chips. but long story short what size spacers will i need to run on the style 44's for flushness? hopefully i can pick up ksport coilovers next paycheck, it will be a slow process but i want to do it right.

dont space out your stockies...as much as i love style 44s dont do it..get new wheels then work on your stance
    but for fun here is my old stockies hella sunk status!
    Last edited by 00bmw323; 06-25-2010, 08:17 PM.
    -Jorge-

Comment

Great to see that you're getting the rust and stone chips sorted out before you start modding.

If you want to do it right, I'd start with a good quality coilover kit before I bought any spacers. You can drop the car as much as you want and then you can measure how much poke you can add to your wheels (stock or aftermarket) before they start rubbing.

Don't rush into anything when you have limited funds. I know I did. It was sometimes costly, but in the end things will look great

Here's mine, work in progress...

8,5 X 19 ET32, sometimes with 10mm spacers all round, 225/35/19. Fenders still need rolling for next set of wheels.

9 X 18 ET32, no spacers, 235/40/18, no rubbing, wheels sold and traded for same ACS model 8.5 X 18 ET15 and 9.5 X 18 ET22

Comment

Im in the same boat you are i have a 99 323i that i put style 68's and i wanna slam it on those just because i like the 68's so much! good luck man!
        sigpic

Comment

8,5 X 19 ET32, sometimes with 10mm spacers all round, 225/35/19. Fenders still need rolling for next set of wheels.

9 X 18 ET32, no spacers, 235/40/18, no rubbing, wheels sold and traded for same ACS model 8.5 X 18 ET15 and 9.5 X 18 ET22

[/QUOTE]

Hi Tito

Sorry to bother.

I have a 2001 E46 330i Sedan with Oem style 132 19s from the X5 models on my car. its lowered at the front but still stock at the rear.
          But I have my eyes on a set wheels AC Schnitzer Wheel Reps 18 inch Offset (ET): 20-25 Width: 9.5J-11J. they centre bore is also 74.1mm.
          Questions are.
          I know they pretty aggressive but will they fit they 11j is my headache.?
          Would it still be fine as a daily with the correct stretch tyres.
          Or would it be better to fit 9.5J Et20 all around. But I would love the 11j dish at the back.
          A picture of a set like this on a sedan would been great.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X