Any Skaters(boarders) Here!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Skaters(boarders) Here!?

just seeing if theres anybody that skates on the forum.

ive been skating for about 9 yrs now.

anybody else?

post pic/vids..

only pics i got of me:/
    since im always the one takin pics lol

Last edited by Dubmd; 01-23-2011, 10:30 PM.
    -Matt

heres a vid from like 3/4yrs ago.. lol at my baggy clothes
    this one better then the second one

even older vid. my first sponser me tape
    Last edited by Dubmd; 11-03-2009, 04:05 PM.
    -Matt

Comment

Back in the day when I was younger, much thinner/more in shape, and had the time.

I still dress like a (fat) skater.....lulz.

Boards I had: Birdhouse Falcon 3 (timeless classic), a CCS blank and a Birdhouse Team Death Seal.

Between all my setups, I transfered China Bones bearings, Pig Pile risers and Shorty's silverados hardware.......all had Black Magic grip tape, and for a while I was rocking some silver Fury's, and my last setup I had solid black Fury's. I still have my last setup in my closet, though I don't see it coming out any time soon, as I quit skating years ago.

The spots I used to hit on a regular basis were Curtis Park skatepark and Vans (indoor) in Potomac Mills Mall, which was closed down a few years ago. But I was never a big park skater, as I did mostly flat land and oldschool bs. I just hit the parks with friends who were big ramp/rail skaters. I mean I could do the basics on ramps/rails, and could skate a vert pretty decently too, but meh....was just never for me.

Oh how I miss the olden days of cruising in my pristine '88 RX-7 convertible w/ the board in the trunk, en route to the local skatepark (Curtis Park) blasting Cake and S.T.U.N. Ah....the memories.

*Oh, and whats wrong with baggy clothes? I used to wear nothing but girl's clothes.........when I was 150lbs. But now that i'm about 195lbs (or more), i'm sure it would be very pleasant to see me in non-baggy clothes.
      Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-31-2009, 06:34 PM.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

damn dude! old school setup right there.
        i remember those fury trucks lol
        you should definitly go grab your board and skate again.
        its so much fun.
        but i gotta admit. i dont jump down crazy shit like i used too. my legs and heels are already beaten up.
        -Matt

Comment

I skated from like age 12 until age 19. I got on a board for the first time the other day and SUCKED. I could still do some small stuff, though.

Here's a pic of me from 2-3 years ago...

Comment

Nope

Comment

Naw
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Not for 20 years now, but I do still own a Powell Peralta t-shirt and hang out with a few skaters.
                [

Comment

I stopped skating about 3 years ago. I found my deck when I was moving and brought it with me for the heck of it. Who knows maybe I'll start messing around with it again but I'm more into bike now.

Comment

nope, too busy with autocross when i was in high school

Comment

Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
                      heres a vid from like 3/4yrs ago.. lol at my baggy clothes

even older vid. my first sponser me tape
                      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...videoid=587262

Dude, there was some crazy technical shit in those vids. Nice work. I used to skate, but not avidly. I got on my skateboard the other day (Think 2000) for shits and giggles and landed my first kickflip ever....haha! It was sick.

Comment

Been skateboarding for 24 years now...still do it on a weekly basis and I'm 36 years old now. I owned a skateboard shop for almost 6 years but had to close it last year when the economy took a shit Here's some photos of me throughout the years...

Back in the day...

Pic of me (in the middle) where I set up a booth for my skateshop at a skatepark grand opening in 2006...

Comment

Dude kick ass, I don't skate, ride bmx, But I hope I'm still doing it when I'm 36

my favorite skate vid of the moment, I love how simple it is, no huge gaps, no crazy-ness, just riding the eviroment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Last edited by Gator; 09-01-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Most epic skate vid opener ever. I'm sure most people in this thread have seen it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^^
                              is that a bs flip in ur first post? high as shit man..lol

and Dmasters..thats badass that u still skate. ur kinda like my boss. hes around the same age and has been skating for a long time too. then he started this shop which isnt doing so well right now. but it gets him by i guess.

and nice clips guys. the traffic one is sick!..pure , skateboarding fun right there.
                              -Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X