X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    fill, redrill....

[IMG]http://seeninjapan.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/second_time_around4.jpg[/IM]
    good idea
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Wazzaaa...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        He's asking 3 times what I would pay.

He's had his dick beaters all over that car, and since he has Godspeed coils I'm going to assume that he's cheap and he half ass's shit.

Not to mention that it has 300k miles on it, which more or less guarantees that every bushing is shot or is on its way out.

A 3 inch exhaust on a stock motor is some ricer shit, and a welded diff on a daily is fucking retarded.

Your best bet is to find one as stock as possible.
        I agree for the most part. 3" is fine on an N/A S-Chassis, It gains you power and abit of torque and helps for when or if you go V8 or Turbo
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• hi guise
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            well once I get these flywheel bolts off the only thing I would use it for would be for removing lugs and minor things. The majority of the bolts on my cars have been removed and can be easily done off by hand.

I would feel bad buying one and returning it.
            Have someone hold the crank and use a breaker bar ya big fag.

I haven't impacted some shit in years

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Morning

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                I agree for the most part. 3" is fine on an N/A S-Chassis, It gains you power and abit of torque and helps for when or if you go V8 or Turbo
                Sorry but I have to say bsa. You lose back pressure on a KA with a 3 in exhaust. The only time its acceptable is if you are ka-t or if you go SR. That's why I never got an exhaust for my coupe.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Fucking want of a lifetime

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    Sorry but I have to say bsa. You lose back pressure on a KA with a 3 in exhaust. The only time its acceptable is if you are ka-t or if you go SR. That's why I never got an exhaust for my coupe.
                    My hatch seems fine with the 3"RSR i have on it. I searched and searched Nico and Zilvia about the benefits and they outweighed the cons. You lose backpressure yeah but You dont lose torque which is the good thing. Plus you get better power.
                    Last edited by benz88; 11-27-2011, 11:12 AM.
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      OMG! I am disgusted to look at this shit. How could they possibly replace that glorious M10 with POS Honda engine!? BMW FTMFW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        OMG! I am disgusted to look at this shit. How could they possibly replace that glorious M10 with POS Honda engine!? BMW FTMFW!!!
                        No way man, thats exactly what I would do with a 2002.

But im also the guy with the 1jz e36

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          No way man, thats exactly what I would do with a 2002.

But im also the guy with the 1jz e36
                          You sarcasm meter is all kind of fucked up today. lol
                          I LOVE F20!

Comment

• Morning all.
                            New hoodie, fresh pair of converse and finished my Christmas shopping. Not a bad weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Morning all.
                              New hoodie, fresh pair of converse and finished my Christmas shopping. Not a bad weekend.
                              You got a Ken Block hoodie didn't you?
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                2002 guys are actually really cool about these swaps, other than a handful of ultra purists. i was extremely surprised when i realized this. they also all too okay with rotas too though

Comment

Working...
                                X