X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh thank god you guys are here. I was alone with that fucking monster!!!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      oh thank god you guys are here. I was alone with that fucking monster!!!
      was he touching you inappropriately? wait. were you touching him inappropriately?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBenzE View Post
        Sweet I love these kind of threads
        Originally posted by TheBenzE View Post
        sup new guy. Sweet benz... get a new sig pic tho. It doesnt do your car justice.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          who in the sweet fuck are you?
          Oh hello, im Charlie. . . year old member, first time poster. . . who in the sweet fuck are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            was he touching you inappropriately? wait. were you touching him inappropriately?
            for once it wasnt me doing the touching... and he was overwhelming me with his many legs. It was terrible. Im all out of fire. I didnt know what to do!
            cars and stuff

Comment

sup new guy. Sweet benz... get a new sig pic tho. It doesnt do your car justice.
              Thanks man. . . im waiting on a new sig, took pics and having someone make me a new one

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBenzE View Post
                Thanks man. . . im waiting on a new sig, took pics and having someone make me a new one
                werd
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Whoa. . .
                  Last edited by Average_Jerk; 11-21-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Fucking set it on fire!

Comment

• OH GOD DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took me soo long to bump this thread to the next page by myself so i didnt have to see that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• The benz guy just failed so hard.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                        you sir, win this battle.
                        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

OH GOD DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took me soo long to bump this thread to the next page by myself so i didnt have to see that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                          asb

Comment

• from his sig, he drives either a c230 or corrado. his name is misleading

Comment

• im putting on 5 layers of clothes. wrapping myself inside a thick blanket. Crawling into my sleeping bag. and then putting the covers from my bed over me. goodnight chums. I gotta be up in 6 hours. lol
                              cars and stuff

Comment

im putting on 5 layers of clothes. wrapping myself inside a thick blanket. Crawling into my sleeping bag. and then putting the covers from my bed over me. goodnight chums. I gotta be up in 6 hours. lol
                                Good Night Josh.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X