X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme guess, AT&T...

Comment

• Nope, Im up in Canada. haha. Actually a few here are down for maintenance.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• An alternate way to get a hold of her is to use your email to send a text to her phone:
        email to sms and mms gateway services ... checking site service, check web page, network failure alert, network failure notification, server failure alert, server failure notification, external website monitoring service, free uptime monitoring, free web server monitoring service, free web site monitoring service, free website monitoring service, free server monitoring, monitoring, remote server monitor, server monitoring, server uptime monitor service, site availability monitoring, site monitoring, site uptime, sms website monitor, tracker, uptime, uptime check, uptime checker, uptime script, downtime alert, uptime tracker, web host monitoring, web server downtime monitor, web server monitoring, uptime tracking, website availability, website monitor, web site monitoring, website monitoring, website uptime, web site monitoring down, website monitoring free, web site monitoring service, web site monitoring tool, web site performance monitor, website tracker, web uptime monitor script, website performance

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          An alternate way to get a hold of her is to use your email to send a text to her phone:
          http://basicstate.com/htm/page.htm
          yeah but her providers down too. I was reading on a local forum 2 of the big local ones are down. mine and hers.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Well damn, so if I said to just say fuck it & head over there, you gonna say she moved?

Comment

• oh hai

and lol @ benz
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• im about to say fuck it and head to bed lol

Comment

• fuck what

Comment

• Herro Pascal

"Sorry, there goes your night..."

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      fuck what
                      buahaha Good point. Nothing I guess

Comment

• wow that's an awesome forever alone guy

or is that Fester Adams crying?

Comment

• I can imagine a kid in a ceramics class presenting what he has made with that.

Comment

• both?

Comment

• Comment

• Me and Jazzy and J did it real big in Manhattan, and we brought my coworker.

Jazzy, I love you bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X