This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Dude daily drives this and I see it after work at least a few times a week...

If its not that one, it looks just like it. Flat black and wide bodied Bentley.
    How can he even see out the windshield with all that sticker bullshit in the way?

In Illinois they'll tag your ass for stickers that aren't up in the corners, or out of the "line of sight." At least from my experience.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Xray vision....

Lol he doesn't drive with stickers on his windshield, fortunately for him stickers are removable.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        How can he even see out the windshield with all that sticker bullshit in the way?

In Illinois they'll tag your ass for stickers that aren't up in the corners, or out of the "line of sight." At least from my experience.
        This is new cool thing to do in Bay Area.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• if dave > inception cat and inception cat > all does that mean dave > all ?

Comment

• That would be the joke there, yes.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i better pack my stuff for the weekend

Comment

• How come nobody told me I could ignore people?????

So much joy I don't have to see posts of asshole retards.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• LOL. Its amazing isn't it?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hello
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha, ive had that on people on ozhonda for years now.

not looking forward to leaving at like 5-6am tomorrow, but that get cancelled out by the drinking on the way. starting early ftw

Comment

• Feelsgood. Does it block pms too?

Comment

• not to sure bout that, i cant say ive ever had the people on ozhonda pm me. unless it works i didnt know. haha

Comment

• the side of my pc case is rattling from having my stereo up nice and loud. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              not to sure bout that, i cant say ive ever had the people on ozhonda pm me. unless it works i didnt know. haha
                              Hahaha makes sense.

The asshole I blocked actually pms me. Fuck head does not get the hint.

Comment

• he just wants to be accepted by Jesus!
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X