X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my fellow drinkers, it was hell tonight. one coke, and no tonic but two handles of alcohol. and i'm not quite to the "on the rocks" stage of drinking haha. i need some color to my booze.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      my fellow drinkers, it was hell tonight. one coke, and no tonic but two handles of alcohol. and i'm not quite to the "on the rocks" stage of drinking haha. i need some color to my booze.
      huh? im drinking straight Jameson by the glass like I do every night
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Straight drinking gasoline, I mean Jameson is the sign of a true man.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Straight drinking gasoline, I mean Jameson is the sign of a true man.
          I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!!!ONEONEoneunouno

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            huh? im drinking straight Jameson by the glass like I do every night
            i'm still too much of a puss to enjoy drinks straight yet, so without any mixers i'm pretty much boozless. hell, as it is this vodka is colored with coke, but not enough to take the bite from the vodka.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• But in all seriousness

I drink more in one night that you guys drink in a week

Comment

• do you drink the tears of small children to wash down the rusty nails?

then you'll never be all that is man. close, though.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

do you drink the tears of small children to wash down the rusty nails?

then you'll never be all that is man. close, though.
                  rusty nails? no way dude, I dont want tetanus

Comment

• I can straight drink Vodka/rum/JD if I'm tipsy already, but like when I mix drinks, I still need the bite to be there. Otherwise there is no fun...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my friends always complain when i mix them drinks, but my dad and sister love my bar tending skills (warning signs of a family that drinks to much? nahhhh) unless you can taste the alcohol, you drink it way too quick. and then nobody has fun.

HOLY SHIT, kielan i almost spat my drink all over my laptop after reading dave's quote in your sig
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

my friends always complain when i mix them drinks, but my dad and sister love my bar tending skills (warning signs of a family that drinks to much? nahhhh) unless you can taste the alcohol, you drink it way too quick. and then nobody has fun.

HOLY SHIT, kielan i almost spat my drink all over my laptop after reading dave's quote in your sig
                        my hammer knows no bounds

Comment

my friends always complain when i mix them drinks, but my dad and sister love my bar tending skills (warning signs of a family that drinks to much? nahhhh) unless you can taste the alcohol, you drink it way too quick. and then nobody has fun.

I always can taste the alcohol in my drinks. I like my drinks strong. And yeah that quote is one of my all time favorites of Dave's.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i bet. you sound ruthless on the.. honda? forums on which you're a mod.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

i bet. you sound ruthless on the.. honda? forums on which you're a mod.
                              Im also ruthless on here, I thinK i have more bans than anyone

Comment

• Shit, George, that quote was in reference to SW.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X