This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    That's why I buy real. Don't want to make you rage anymore.

Yeppers
    thats a good call. i wouldnt wanna be the guy that makes me rage either
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• meh...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Speaking of wheels. I need to find me some wider with better offset stock Audi wheels. Like A8ls or something. Just some cheap ones that I can throw on and get rid of the sunken battleship look I'm going to be rocking soon.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

Speaking of wheels. I need to find me some wider with better offset stock Audi wheels. Like A8ls or something. Just some cheap ones that I can throw on and get rid of the sunken battleship look I'm going to be rocking soon.
          Speaking of... I need to put my G35 wheels on. I need tires.
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Speaking of wheels. I need to find me some wider with better offset stock Audi wheels. Like A8ls or something. Just some cheap ones that I can throw on and get rid of the sunken battleship look I'm going to be rocking soon.
            A8Ls would look sick. I also really like the turbine like wheels, I forget which car they came on, but they are also awesome.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              If your parents are willing to let you live at home, and it cuts down on your living costs, I don't see a problem with that at all. Wait, didn't your parents buy your B7 for you? I'm 18, I'm sure as fuck not moving out until I have a full time job, and I have graduated college, that would literally mean throwing money out the window if I did.

Where is Sean he has an awesome argument for this.

OEM wheels are real.

Yes. My parents bought my B7. Sorry, when I moved to this country I wasn't allowed to work. Still not. Yet I worked for my step-dad off the books doing shit everyday that you probably wouldn't stoop down to.

I'm not saying it's bad to live at home, I'm saying it's bad to let your parents pay your bills while you obviously have the money, so you can spend said money on your car (or for other people, expensive clothing, etc.). Han said he pays his own bills, if that means paying his parents rent as well, then that's fantastic.

All the best to him, a very good thing to do.

All I'm saying is... Is the quality between, say, a Miro 279 and BSS LM's SO different that it's worth the extra 300% (estimating) in price?

Like I said, If I could afford the real deal I'd be all over that shit. But I can't, and many people shouldn't be able to .
              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                A8Ls would look sick. I also really like the turbine like wheels, I forget which car they came on, but they are also awesome.
                Yeah. Just gots to wait until I get paid again. All my spending money is in cash form now so I can't order anything.

Also AMG monos or something like that. I'm just going to scour for a deal.
                fuck everybody.
                You're stupid.

Comment

Real RS4 wheels are 19x9 not sure of ET. I think the B5 RS4 wheel is 18x8.5. It sucks that there's not many wide OEM audi wheels, probably because of AWD not needing wide wheels, idk.

Comment

Yeah. Just gots to wait until I get paid again. All my spending money is in cash form now so I can't order anything.

How much you wanna spend on monoblocks? They're something I'm looking at too... Check the classifieds on Audizine, like page 4 or 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                      Yes. My parents bought my B7. Sorry, when I moved to this country I wasn't allowed to work. Still not. Yet I worked for my step-dad off the books doing shit everyday that you probably wouldn't stoop down to.

I'm not saying it's bad to live at home, I'm saying it's bad to let your parents pay your bills while you obviously have the money, so you can spend said money on your car (or for other people, expensive clothing, etc.). Han said he pays his own bills, if that means paying his parents rent as well, then that's fantastic.

All I'm saying is... Is the quality between, say, a Miro 279 and BSS LM's SO different that it's worth the extra 300% (estimating) in price?

Like I said, If I could afford the real deal I'd be all over that shit. But I can't, and many people shouldn't be able to .
                      I don't pay for rent or for house-hold necessities (food, etc) while at home. If I choose to eat out, that's on me. I'm also still in school and if I don't meet my expectations when it comes to school, tuition is on me as well. And that shit is NOT cheap, and I'll fuck up in class once in a while, that's for sure.
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Real RS4 wheels are 19x9 not sure of ET. I think the B5 RS4 wheel is 18x8.5. It sucks that there's not many wide OEM audi wheels, probably because of AWD not needing wide wheels, idk.
                        Yeah. Also, I'm trying to avoid going to 19s. Theres a set of A8 monoblocks on vwvortex for $650 about and hour and a half away from me. These may need to happen.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Lol, criminal up in here tellin us how to live

Comment

• also, I want a fuckin american v8 in an american truck <65

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I've been falling in love with Advan A3A's lately.
                              Go get it....

for your S10.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Things I wouldn't stoop down to do? Sorry do you know me? Shut the fuck up. Looks like you have it real hard living it up in your $20k car. Kick fucking rocks, you're not any better than the people you are trying to talk down on.

Lets see, cast wheels, with hardly any engineering behind them, vs BBS LMs, wheels that have been strapped to race cars for what like 2 decades now? Forged, 2 piece wheels, with so many years of testing behind them that they could have developed 50 wheels, if they didn't give a fuck about building a product that was quality through and through. And lets not forget who came up with the design for the wheel....
                                Originally posted by jdel View Post

Last edited by Kielan; 04-23-2011, 02:38 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X