X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft Punk is making my life worth living right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
      daft punk is making my life worth living right now.
      Tron ost?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Alive 2007

Comment

• Good choice.

And I'm out. To the library.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• All Daft > anything ever.

Although, I currently have a Justice album in the civic.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I have all my music (well 90% of it) with me at all times.

Comment

• lol... I have about 500gig, probably more... Hard to keep close at all times.

Comment

• What the fuck do you have ever genre ever? I just have music I like.

Comment

• I have a lot.... I, unlike you, enjoy many different types of music from all era's. My taste usually changes with my mood at the time...

Some times classical blues is good to get you through the hard times... Some times death metal is good when you are in rage mode.

Comment

• Umm... if you think I just listen to hip hop you are dearly mistaken.

My favorite musician of all time is Dave Brubeck (performing with him was one of the greatest honors of my life). I am currently listening to Dispatch. Earlier I was listening to Daft, and after this I am going to be listening to some Elton John, and perhaps some of the King of Pop after that. I listen to virtually anything, the exceptions being metal and its variations.

Comment

• I have mickey mouse shaped donuts, a tiny can of coca-cola and a tray-bake of chocolate brownie. Also some chicken.
                        and some reeses' cups.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          I have a lot.... I, unlike you, enjoy many different types of music from all era's. My taste usually changes with my mood at the time...

Some times classical blues is good to get you through the hard times... Some times death metal is good when you are in rage mode.
                          metal, always. then again, im usually in rage mode for one reason or another
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My iTunes is hilarious. It goes from Disney tunes, Country Music, Pop, Light rock, prog rock, rap, hip hop, electro, electroswing, 80s rock, 80s electro, 50s hits, 50's covers, 'emo', boy band, girl band, right through to swedish death metal.

Didn't list all genres. >>

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
                              Umm... if you think I just listen to hip hop you are dearly mistaken.

My favorite musician of all time is Dave Brubeck (performing with him was one of the greatest honors of my life). I am currently listening to Dispatch. Earlier I was listening to Daft, and after this I am going to be listening to some Elton John, and perhaps some of the King of Pop after that. I listen to virtually anything, the exceptions being metal and its variations.
                              Where did I say that? You're fucking racist, making out as if Black people only listen to hip hop.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                              I have mickey mouse shaped donuts, a tiny can of coca-cola and a tray-bake of chocolate brownie. Also some chicken.
                              and some reeses' cups.
                              That sounds artery cloggin' good!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              metal, always. then again, im usually in rage mode for one reason or another
                              lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                That sounds artery cloggin' good!
                                I didn't even mention the rocky road, cornflake cakes or the chicken korma i'm saving for midnight.
                                Then again, I am hormonal, and I haven't eaten properly for 3 days, so I am entitled to clog my arteries!

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X