• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    spoiled fuck!
    <3
    Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I'm not going to pretend to be a poor sap, I have been fortunate enough to have good parents who put work in so they could reward us kids with fun. As a kid I've been to South Carolina multiple times, Florida mutiple times, Vegas, California, Italy, and Canada. I've been very fortunate.

But now that I'm older and on my own, its all me. lol
    Sounds awesome man, I've never been to Italy, Canada, or Vegas. My mom keeps wanting to go to Canada but my dad and I are just like hah no. I've been fortunate too but I'm really close to being all on my own. I can only imagine.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• ya i've been pretty lucky too, had a couple cars bought for me...been to england 8 times, france, spain, australia, canada a couple times, seattle, most every state east of colorado, bahamas...my parents like to travel. Not looking forward to leaving that behind

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        ya i've been pretty lucky too, had a couple cars bought for me...been to england 8 times, france, spain, australia, canada a couple times, seattle, most every state east of colorado, bahamas...my parents like to travel. Not looking forward to leaving that behind
        dude I haven't traveled near that much. But I've been to europe once, it was pretty nice.
        Last edited by kevinc; 04-01-2011, 01:12 AM.
        flickr

Comment

• ive bought every thing myself since i got my first after school job at 15

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            ive bought every thing myself since i got my first after school job at 15
            nice.
            flickr

Comment

• well, parents have chipped in a bit of money here and there if needed but it was usually never more than a few hundred bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                well, parents have chipped in a bit of money here and there if needed but it was usually never more than a few hundred bucks
                yeah I mean sometimes you need it. My best friend is paying his way through everything (college, just purchased an E36) and the kid has 4 jobs total in two different states lol
                flickr

Comment

• ya i mean i dont just get handed stuff, i've been working since i was 15 and i've always had to buy anything they viewed as 'excessive' nice clothes, stuff for my cars, etc

Comment

• bloody hell. what i can remember my rents have chipped in.

last $500 for my car
                    $600 for my first set of wheels+tyres
                    first year rego of probably $300ish

Comment

• Fuck that took forever.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what part of chapel hill you live in kevin? we should meet up sometime its only like 15 mins

Comment

• oh hello
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                            what part of chapel hill you live in kevin? we should meet up sometime its only like 15 mins
                            Like right off Franklin Street next to campus. Granville Towers, I go here lol

yeah man, I'll have to see about possibly some photography opportunities lol (I have some photographer friends)
                            flickr

Comment

• hai pascal

Comment

• Serious question for all of you who DD your stanced whips: how do you guys go about switching lanes?

What sort of safety precautions do you take before nailing and throwing the lane reflectors in arbitrary locations?
                                I always cringe and hold on as tight as possible and switch lanes whenever no car is nearby so I do not injure someone's car or someone.
                                Last edited by Zayan; 04-01-2011, 02:07 AM.
                                Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                                | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Working...
                                X