• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Aren't you unemployed? Just live there with her lol
    She is currently living in Michigan, so thats not really an option

Comment

• I want a full rally/drift spec cage bonded to the chassis after I get it seam welded, and I'll run two buckets, 5 point harness and wear a helmet everywhere I go (track, backroads, car meets, etc), what say you guys?

I'll get a Mk3 TDI 5mt for a DD. (hunting)

Originally posted by checkmate2006
      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
        I want a full rally/drift spec cage bonded to the chassis after I get it seam welded, and I'll run two buckets, 5 point harness and wear a helmet everywhere I go (track, backroads, car meets, etc), what say you guys?

I'll get a Mk3 TDI 5mt for a DD. (hunting)
        Sounds good if you have a monster motor..
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          I only recently noticed that this thread has only one word as a Tag... I 'd lots..
          lol Ima put more tags then.

at that one kid was a douche. I think they deleted are post in that thread cause none of the post are showing up from before the OP posted replies
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Sounds good if you have a monster motor..
            Nope, I just want to build a full spec purpose-use drift car. I'll work my way from my stock. It's best to learn how to drive properly with an underpowered car.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
            SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              it's blow o'clock, but I have none that is all
              i feel your pain bro. been dying to have some bud this past weekend. though when i do get a hold of some, hopefully it'll be white widow
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Well can't say I really do anything hardcore or really anything, I drink occasionally, (never been drunk off my ass, never want to either I have seen too many friends go too far, and then me having to drive their asses home or the the hospital). But yeah I guess I just never cared to really try anything, not because I am afraid of getting caught but because it just hasn't interested me. I mean yeah I tried weed twice, didn't get high because obviously it was my first try, I didn't really like the taste or the smell, so I just didn't keep going. But what do you guys care what I have and have not done hahahah.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha, some things just aren't meant for everyone. you obviously have personal reasons as to not let yourself get too far. a good thing too. getting drunk off your ass makes for some funny as well as embarassing stories lmao. i'll never give up on weed though. love it too much. plus my friends and i have wayyyy to much fun smoking together
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• shit damn my dyslexia, BOWL not blow haha I won't fucks with that
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• so I'm watching tv and this commercial for Lowes comes on. I don't pay it any attention until I hear a familiar voice...

Lo and behold, it's a guy I went to high school with! We were in the same boy scout troop for years, too. God damn I knew he would pursue acting, this is sweet
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                        Something...Something....Something.... plus my friends and i have wayyyy to much fun smoking together
                        This
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Well can't say I really do anything hardcore or really anything, I drink occasionally, (never been drunk off my ass, never want to either I have seen too many friends go too far, and then me having to drive their asses home or the the hospital). But yeah I guess I just never cared to really try anything, not because I am afraid of getting caught but because it just hasn't interested me. I mean yeah I tried weed twice, didn't get high because obviously it was my first try, I didn't really like the taste or the smell, so I just didn't keep going. But what do you guys care what I have and have not done hahahah.
                          I tried drinking a few times.....can't get drunk. So usually when theres a crazy party like the one last friday, I usually drink without getting fucked up.pretty fun
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• whats up folks
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• making a front lip for the 190...
                              *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                              blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

• its been so hot and humid here that right now 82 and not humid feels kind of cool

Comment

Working...
                                X