This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    yezzir. I called him out, he accepted. He told me last day of school. I told him now. we went in this empty hall, he starting backing out. He said lets go to the restroom so went. Took him another 10 minutes to square up cause he started pussing out. Finally put his hands and I made him flinch. Did a fake right uppercut and came with a left hook to the jaw..BAMM!! he lost his balance and started tearing up hard core.

I wonder if anyone recorded it..
    I wanna see that shit hahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I wanna see that shit hahah.
      So do I haha. The punch didnt even hurt my fist lol
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Working 9pm to 4am is not cool.
        -Brandon-

Comment

• it is for me....when I get paid extra

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Everyone I know is going to dubs at the beach this weekend except me because I had prom today and a wedding tomorrow

Prom was eh, but I enjoyed it afterwards if you know what I mean

And when I got home, I saw these group of kids walking down my street. Its a pretty quiet neighbor hood so it was suspicious. Drove past them and parked my car to run inside and watch what they were doing. They walked by my car, stopped, gather around it and were like "damn those are wide [tires]" then carried on their way. I have 205's on it lol silly kids. Still watching just to make sure, I don't trust kids now since I seen what someone did to the guys TT on here.

-Dan

Comment

• Next time you see them gather round your car, just ask them "Who the are you, and why the hell are your around my car."

Oh and Red Dead Redemption, SO GOOD.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They haven't been back, just a bunch of harmless kids I guess. And I want red dead redemption sooo bad but I know I will only play it for a month or two then never play it again.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  They haven't been back, just a bunch of harmless kids I guess. And I want red dead redemption sooo bad but I know I will only play it for a month or two then never play it again.
                  I just buy the game play it. Sell it. Boom. Sure you lost 10 but it was worth it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• had a temperature of 101.7 and went down to like 98.5 in an hour.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Im broke tho lol. I miss the days before the 360 where you could rent games then burn them lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        had a temperature of 101.7 and went down to like 98.5 in an hour.
                        At first I was like , but then I was like.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Im broke tho lol. I miss the days before the 360 where you could rent games then burn them lol
                        Those were the best. Now its all about pirating, I normally get games for PC because of the better graphics/I like the feel of mouse and keyboard feel. NO I am not some nerd. I hardly play videogames anymore. I just got Red Dead because a ton of my friends have it/my brother split it with me so. It was worth it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you play games on the computer?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            At first I was like , but then I was like.

i know me too ha. i feel good

I just cant stop laughing everytime i think about the fight. his face after I hit him....aah priceless

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ...Ass.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need video/picatures.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X