This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I think he needs one of this roomie things.

lower it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Parking space issues? Miata or Classic Mini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          lower it
          Cool! I am gonna call KW later today and ask them which kit they would recomend. Cause I really want V3.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Alex, I don't want to be you, and a classic MINI is too small for me.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How tall are you, Kielan?

Comment

• 5'11"
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Cool! I am gonna call KW later today and ask them which kit they would recomend. Cause I really want V3.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• You'll be fine ! You might need to fit a pair of bucket seats though. I've got a friend who's 6'3", he fits in it....just.

Comment

• I actually want to carry stuff in my car (and being at school I'll be driving kids a lot as well).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I actually want to carry stuff in my car (and being at school I'll be driving kids a lot as well).
                        Just look at how much space you got under the seat for your books! Friends? pfff
                        Buy beater car for that, make this small thing your garage queen! lol

Comment

• Ah, yeah. That's a problem

Comment

Just look at how much space you got under the seat for your books! Friends? pfff
                            Buy beater car for that, make this small thing your garage queen! lol
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So, whats peoples opinion on replica wheels on my car?

Comment

• At the vet. My buddy is 14 and it's hard to see him struggle to get up sometimes. Luckily this is just a check up.

Kielan, 1970s dodge van. Air, 14 inch wire wheels, white walls, dragon mural, and a tiny chain steering wheels. Do it.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X