X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a broke ass college kid who drives a slow ass scion tc. hahaha.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• So how much are you willing to pay for a set of wheels?

And what is your bolt pattern?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• 5x100.
        No more than $1k, and anything close to that is pushing it.
        18" preferred.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• This is a common thing I am tired of hearing... Rota's really aren't that bad. All wheels can bend I don't care if they are real or not I know people who have bent TE37's and who have bent Slips, I don't really care if there is a $2,000 difference in price. Rota's look just fine and for what he wants will do just fine. I know people who drift on Rota's and they are just fine, sure they may not be "real" but they look and perform just fine, unless you are really pushing the limits of well everything, in which case "real" wheels will be subject to the same forces and stresses and be just as likely to fail...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Right now the rear of my car is sunk to shit, I'm rolling on 18x7 +48 or something stupid. I want something aggressive before I go to college because when I'm in college there's no way I'm going to be able to save up the money for expensive wheels.
            If it were up to me I'd have redrilled 3pc. Meister S1's with polished lips, black face, and gold hardware.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Do these fit the bill?

Comment

• I dislike the offset. Good find though. O.o
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I'm out guys. Peace.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    This is a common thing I am tired of hearing... Rota's really aren't that bad. All wheels can bend I don't care if they are real or not I know people who have bent TE37's and who have bent Slips, I don't really care if there is a $2,000 difference in price. Rota's look just fine and for what he wants will do just fine. I know people who drift on Rota's and they are just fine, sure they may not be "real" but they look and perform just fine, unless you are really pushing the limits of well everything, in which case "real" wheels will be subject to the same forces and stresses and be just as likely to fail...
                    *ach-hem* http://mechdb.com/index.php/Rota_rims

Comment

• I think the point he's trying to make is the chance of anything happening to me that's more than a slight bend is pretty slim.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Just droppin in to post a pic of my buddy's Datsun 1200. Kind of an old pic, but it's rad imo.
                        sigpic
                        GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

• good morning guys. i can't wait for this weekend!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                            Lol, I keep failing RDR because I keep breaking the law...
                            wait... its out already??

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• i had a fucking hard time getting out of bed this morning. id kill for another hour or so of sleep lol
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yea I felt so bad for the little guys, I wanted to bring them to a shelter or something but it was like 9:30 and none were open, had to come back down to school so I couldn't keep um over night, a cop came by told me about the pond, it's pretty far back in the middle of no where in my middle of no where town so I hope their going to be ok

Comment

Working...
                                X