• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Put pic 2 on FB.
    spanks.

i thought the flash was in the wrong spot in the first pic

Comment

• Well my plans for tonight just fell through. Fark. Looks like it's Gunna be a boring Saturday night...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• New plan for picking up my car. My dad is going to Houston for business, he's stopping in NJ to pick up the car, then parking it in Philadelphia airport parking, Then on his way back he is going to stop in Phily again. I'm going to ditch school on the 11th, fly to Phily, met up with him, then we will drive my car back up to Ottawa. Roadtrip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          New plan for picking up my car. My dad is going to Houston for business, he's stopping in NJ to pick up the car, then parking it in Philadelphia airport parking, Then on his way back he is going to stop in Phily again. I'm going to ditch school on the 11th, fly to Phily, met up with him, then we will drive my car back up to Ottawa. Roadtrip!
          damn thats alot of work
          I thought you already had your new car
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            damn thats alot of work
            I thought you already had your new car
            No the dealer just accepted my offer yesterday, all the paper work is going to be done Monday. Then the border needs the change of title document for 72 hours before I can take the car across, Not to mention I'm not legally able to drive in the US. Importing a car can be alot of work. Then once it's in Canada, It needs a daytime running light mod to past Safety, then E-testing, then finally getting plates on.

-edit: It needs this to pass Safety.

Comment

No the dealer just accepted my offer yesterday, all the paper work is going to be done Monday. Then the border needs the change of title document for 72 hours before I can take the car across, Not to mention I'm not legally able to drive in the US. Importing a car can be alot of work. Then once it's in Canada, It needs a daytime running light mod to past Safety, then E-testing, then finally getting plates on.
              damn thats alot of work
              in other news I'm done taking my calipers apart...maybe its time for a build thread??

Comment

-edit: It needs this to pass Safety.
                http://www.miatamania.com/Shop/ViewP...eIndexID=74047
                Damn...lots of work...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Thank god Canada has a 15 year import rule, or else my car would have to be registered as an import, which is $300 something, plus more paper work.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Damn...lots of work...
                    I'd rather do this instead of buying one locally, they are all beat to shit, rusty, or way out of my price range. Canadians have a bad habit of driving cars right into the ground.

Comment

• Talked to the previous owner today, he said that the wheels and tires have less then 500 miles on them, he bought them 4 months ago. The top is a glass window, one year old. Every fluid has been changed to royal purple synthetic, new oem lsd went in last year. It's been looked after very well, no rust, frame rails are spotless.

Link to ad:http://www.perfectionautosalesinc.co...?VID=130084510

Comment

• Fuck I can't wait.

Comment

• Taking the Nissan out to the movie store.
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• good night, was good

a quick video a friend threw together

On location in 'Japan' from Ryan Gillin on Vimeo.

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Talked to the previous owner today, he said that the wheels and tires have less then 500 miles on them, he bought them 4 months ago. The top is a glass window, one year old. Every fluid has been changed to royal purple synthetic, new oem lsd went in last year. It's been looked after very well, no rust, frame rails are spotless.

Link to ad:http://www.perfectionautosalesinc.co...?VID=130084510

looks dope dude
                              nice price too, how much did you end up paying if you don't mind me askin?

Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                              Taking the Nissan out to the movie store.
                              you drive yours in the winter?

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              good night, was good

a quick video a friend threw together

On location in 'Japan' from Ryan Gillin on Vimeo.

nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                looks dope dude
                                nice price too, how much did you end up paying if you don't mind me askin?
                                $4,100 including all the dealer fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X