X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters keep hating hate.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      What happened Josh. I was at a sausagefest of a frat last night, so nothing happened at all.
      Anything and everything i didn't want to happen last night basically happened. I was repeatedly lied to by someone, i got really wasted and started raging like a mother fucker. i was supposed to be the "social host" and be there for the entire party, but i left at like 1 cuz i was so angry. then i proceeded to suppress those feelings with a massive cup of jack and coke, about 3/4 jack and 1/4 coke.

got back to my room, don't remember that part. sent out some pissed off texts to this girl's friend, waited for the girl i was pissed at to come to my room and talk. while waiting, i threw up 2... straight jack. then i walk back to my room and she's on the bed, just sitting there. and in this non fucking chalant manner, asks me what's up like she didn't already know.

made an attempt to find out what her fucking deal is, cuz i'm really starting to get tired of her bullshit now and that got no where. i can't even remember what was exactly said now. i'm probably gonna drink myself into a coma tonight and when i see her tell her to go fuck off.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I wouldn't recommend drinking yourself into a coma tonight especially after last night. But at least you were drinking good stuff?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          Anything and everything i didn't want to happen last night basically happened. I was repeatedly lied to by someone, i got really wasted and started raging like a mother fucker. i was supposed to be the "social host" and be there for the entire party, but i left at like 1 cuz i was so angry. then i proceeded to suppress those feelings with a massive cup of jack and coke, about 3/4 jack and 1/4 coke.

got back to my room, don't remember that part. sent out some pissed off texts to this girl's friend, waited for the girl i was pissed at to come to my room and talk. while waiting, i threw up 2... straight jack. then i walk back to my room and she's on the bed, just sitting there. and in this non fucking chalant manner, asks me what's up like she didn't already know.

made an attempt to find out what her fucking deal is, cuz i'm really starting to get tired of her bullshit now and that got no where. i can't even remember what was exactly said now. i'm probably gonna drink myself into a coma tonight and when i see her tell her to go fuck off.
          Why not do it sober?
          Oh, wait, I forgot, you're VW boy.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• i know it's a bad idea, but i honestly can't express how fucking tired i am of her shit. tonight i'm gonna be doing me. simple as that.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• a wrote:
              If something is said about me or something that involves me in a negative way I'm not gonna sit there and argue. If a person isn't ready to fight then they shouldn't be saying stuff.
              hahahah who does that?
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah
              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                hahahah who does that?
                Lolwut?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Why not do it sober?
                  Oh, wait, I forgot, you're VW boy.
                  1. that's a pretty good idea, and i'm not really sure why i haven't done that.
                  2. i couldn't get much farther away from the VW community.. i fucking **** all the guys around me, a bunch of punk ass kids that think their cookie cutter mobiles are the shit.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

Lolwut?
                    Apparently someone shouldn't say anything negative (inclusive of opinions) to that dude, or else he'd beat 'em up.
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Oh I thought you were talking to Josh.

That's hilarious though. Why would anyone even say that?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I thought you were talking to Josh.

That's hilarious though. Why would anyone even say that?
                        Some dude (not the guy I quoted) wants to beat me up because I asked him multiple times how his truck was bagged if he didn't have valves, management, or a tank installed yet. He ignored me every single time and wants to fight me because I joked and said "You probably use a tire pump and a Schrader valve to air up and down. That's ghetto."

PS: Keep in mind, this guy I'm talking about is at least 32-33 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          Some dude (not the guy I quoted) wants to beat me up because I asked him multiple times how his truck was bagged if he didn't have valves, management, or a tank installed yet. He ignored me every single time and wants to fight me because I joked and said "You probably use a tire pump and a Schrader valve to air up and down. That's ghetto."
                          Bahahhahahahahahaha thats great, gotta love it when people talk out their ass about their cars, and when they get caught out, that scramble to cover their ass with threats. Bahahahah so funny.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It blows my mind. It's so ridiculous that I can't help but laugh.

Comment

• Reminds me of this kid in HS who tried to tell me that purely because he is driving he can do the factory 0-60 faster than what BMW says the car is capable of... Its like... -__- and then when I called him out on it finally. He threatened to "key my windshield"... I was like. "You have fun with that."
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Herrrro RT.

Originally posted by Zic
                                i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Working...
                                X