X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    <3

So jealous. Cole and I are just sitting around his apartment. I basically stole his laptop because mine won't turn on. Might have something to do with the cup I found on its side next to it...
    maybe yours was thirsty
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      maybe yours was thirsty
      i wish it would have told me. i'd have given it some water ages ago!
      -George
      flickr

Comment

<3

So jealous. Cole and I are just sitting around his apartment. I basically stole his laptop because mine won't turn on. Might have something to do with the cup I found on its side next to it...
        Tell Cole I said hi!

Yeah, I was chilling with a few friends earlier, now I am back in my room watching Inside Man, drinking some Arnold Palmers and relaxing. Probably going to get some work done too. This is a good night
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i wish it would have told me. i'd have given it some water ages ago!
          it probably doesnt like to ask for help

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Tell Cole I said hi!

Yeah, I was chilling with a few friends earlier, now I am back in my room watching Inside Man, drinking some Arnold Palmers and relaxing. Probably going to get some work done too. This is a good night
            who the fuck is cole?

Comment

• cole says: "What's up my facebook-deleted friend? I'd come talk myself, but I'm in the middle of a GTA rampage."

which basically means "I like men."
              -George
              flickr

Comment

who the fuck is cole?
                bracknaphobia

and yeah, my laptop is too proud for her own good. never asking for help, and refusing to cooperate with external hard drives when she's feeling full.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

bracknaphobia

and yeah, my laptop is too proud for her own good. never asking for help, and refusing to cooperate with external hard drives when she's feeling full.
                  lol i was kidding. i know cole. there was a couple week period where he was posting regularly in here and i kept forgettting his real name

Comment

lol i was kidding. i know cole. there was a couple week period where he was posting regularly in here and i kept forgettting his real name
                    haha nice. i really fell of this site during the school year. good thing that's over. now i can spend all day every day in the random thread /sarcasm
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

cole says: "What's up my facebook-deleted friend? I'd come talk myself, but I'm in the middle of a GTA rampage."

which basically means "I like men."

I was doing the same thing earlier.
                      But hey you guys can always talk to me on here. Deleting my facebook was the best thing I have done in a while. I am really enjoying life without it haha.

And if you want you can PM me and you can have my phone number.
                      Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      bracknaphobia

Sounds like a typical woman to me.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm not comfortable exchanging phone numbers with strangers

especially when the strangers are younger than me. i didn't mention this before, but i'm on the sex offender watch list...
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

i'm not comfortable exchanging phone numbers with strangers

especially when the strangers are younger than me. i didn't mention this before, but i'm on the sex offender watch list...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I strongly dislike having cuts on the top of my hands, it is terrible wearing jeans the reaching into you pocket for your phone because all of the scabs will then tear off or the cuts will sting like hell.

Comment

pussy

I have to go home to clean up the snow
                              and I have to get up at 5am the next morning ftl
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                I strongly dislike having cuts on the top of my hands, it is terrible wearing jeans the reaching into you pocket for your phone because all of the scabs will then tear off or the cuts will sting like hell.
                                but then they turn into cool scars
                                so its a win
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X