X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it, now I really want prosciutto....
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had prosciutto last night as a appetizer. Jelly?

Comment

• Very.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Next time I go to the grocery store, I am getting some.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lmao small story for you guys. Today at school someone pulled the fire alarm, I was is wood shop class at the time, so me and my friend went to go sit in his car, listen to the radio and stay warm. Our three other friends join in, and all squeeze in the back. 30 min later we get to go back into the school. I get out and look at the crowd of other students staring at us, clearly jealous because it was freezing cold outside. They jelly.

Comment

• I would have left...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I would have left...
                It was tempting but our bags and coats and stuff (Ipod) was inside the class still.

Comment

• See gotta think ahead, I would have taken all my stuff with me, and peaced hahah
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

See gotta think ahead, I would have taken all my stuff with me, and peaced hahah
                    Didn't even get the chance, teacher was blocking the door to the class and telling us to gtfo the emergency exit.

Comment

• Kielan why did you ditch the picture of your Teg in your sig?

Comment

• Because I was getting gay ass PM's about my car, and I didn't feel like dealing with it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Because I was getting gay ass PM's about my car, and I didn't feel like dealing with it.
                          Haha, I can see them now, "Maor lowz and why no rimmz?, or "U sloud get some rimz and rust it!"

Comment

• No it was more like people saying how the hell can I say what other people should do to their cars (advice) when my car looks like shit... It got tiring, so I took it down.

And I pretty much stopped posting in anywhere but RT.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• JDM front end swap probably was mentioned also.

Comment

No it was more like people saying how the hell can I say what other people should do to their cars (advice) when my car looks like shit... It got tiring, so I took it down.

And I pretty much stopped posting in anywhere but RT.
                                Ah I see.

-edit: Fuck this 30 second wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X