This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
    HAHAHAHHA, all of this just makes me roll my eyes and think of these people in your life embodied in some of my highschool friends.
    oh yeah, i'm sure if i wrote down every single stupid thing that has been said or done, i could make a great sitcom about racing/idiots for the WB or some shit

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      the 240 guy running slicks? (who only ended up running a 13.7)

or the chick bitching about him not being a "true" Street racer?

fixed

there is this one dude that has a black bug-eye wrx. has 4.44 final gearing, and RA gears in the tranny. will only race people from a dig. the thing does launch like a beast, but he won't race for anything more then a 1/4 mile. and from what i've last been told, he blew the motor up
      Like I said give it time, they all fail hard once you start treating them rough or heavily mod them
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Like I said give it time, they all fail hard once you start treating them rough or heavily mod them
        yeah, we got this one dude. has a 92 Talon TSi. dyno'd 802 awhp. the thing is a beats. but, since that, he talks down on everybody. yet, he tried racing his car 3 times on the track, broke everytime. but, his fastest time, 13.8, at 132mph.

he won't race anyone, cause "No ones car is anywhere near mine."

Comment

• this kid i know who that owns a 99 prelude thought his shit was fast because he could run a 90's 12cyJaguar.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• anyways, i **** this homework on PLC's. i had 5 days of vacation time to do it, and i decide to do it now, when it's due tomorrow

Comment

• He is an infamous ricermonkey, he has totaled more of his familys hondas than imaginable.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                yeah, we got this one dude. has a 92 Talon TSi. dyno'd 802 awhp. the thing is a beats. but, since that, he talks down on everybody. yet, he tried racing his car 3 times on the track, broke everytime. but, his fastest time, 13.8, at 132mph.

he won't race anyone, cause "No ones car is anywhere near mine."

I would follow up his statement with "what all 14 seconds of it"

Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                anyways, i **** this homework on PLC's. i had 5 days of vacation time to do it, and i decide to do it now, when it's due tomorrow
                lol Classic HS move
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Wow, fuck the campus book store. Honestly fuck them. "Lioncash is down right now", how the fuck is that possible... I use lioncash every damn day, its how 98% of people pay for their books, and you are saying that its down.. Bullshit, the guy infront of me just used it. What the fuck...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey RT

So quiet in here...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• It was really rolling before... Not anymore
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wassup fellas? Slow rt is slow.

Comment

• Thank god my English professor is hot otherwise I'd never come to this class.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Thank god my English professor is hot otherwise I'd never come to this class.
                            pics for proof

and, i just finished my homework, ugh

Comment

• In for pics...

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                In for pics...
                                do et.

Comment

Working...
                                X