X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not building my car for go fast so I wouldn't care at all what thu said about that trash. I mean I'm getting boost but that's just cause my car is painfully slow and I like the sound turbos make hahahah. But if they want to talk shit let them talk shit. No sense in arguing with morons who won't change their mind.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      i just laughed, cause i remeber he said before "N/A build motors are pointless now in days."

then, before i blew up my hatch, i took him for a ride in it, scared the crap out of him. but then 2 weeks later, went right back to what he was saying before

not all of them. what sucks though, is that they is alot of ricers and idiots up in the area.

for example, this one kid that has a '10 2.5i impreza, wanted to get rally armor style mudflaps. but, instead of buying them, he thought he could make them. which in a way would be cool. but, he try to make them out of wal-mart tupa-ware lids.

also, alot of the folks up here **** roll racing. they call that the ulitmate form of rice. but yet, if you look at some of the big money vids on youtube from down in florida and texas, it's all about the roll racing.

that guy is a fucking fgt.
      and the guy with the '10 2.5i LOL LOLLOLOLOL

So they don't do any highway pulls? Just from a stop? I'm sure the subie transmissions love that shit
      Last edited by Dudermagee; 01-18-2011, 01:02 PM.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• roll racing's for supras. end of story.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'm not building my car for go fast so I wouldn't care at all what thu said about that trash. I mean I'm getting boost but that's just cause my car is painfully slow and I like the sound turbos make hahahah. But if they want to talk shit let them talk shit. No sense in arguing with morons who won't change their mind.
          in my mind though, no matter where you go, people will talk shit on cars.

for example, this one chick here, has a supercharged miata, that pulls low 14's in the 1/4. which is pretty good from the stock 17+ 1/4

well, this dude comes around with a 240sx, and says he can beat her at the track. they both show up, and he's running slicks on the back of his car. she talks trash to him saying "You can't run those on the street, so this race doesn't mean shit"

then the 240 dude says "Yes i can, these are dot street legal drag slicks."

she refuses to race him, then procides to talk shit on him calling hima cheater and not a "true" street racer :facepalm

but, besides some of the stupid car shit that happens, i enjoy hanging out with them

Comment

for example, this one chick here, has a supercharged miata, that pulls low 14's in the 1/4. which is pretty good from the stock 17+ 1/4

well, this dude comes around with a 240sx, and says he can beat her at the track. they both show up, and he's running slicks on the back of his car. she talks trash to him saying "You can't run those on the street, so this race doesn't mean shit"

she refuses to race him, then procides to talk shit on him calling hima cheater and not a "true" street racer :facepalm

but, besides some of the stupid car shit that happens, i enjoy hanging out with them
            i like to talk shit. then tell them my "real" car is in the shop so i cant race
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• haha, if your getting laughs thats all that matters.
              as long as it doesn't turn into a jersey shore scene.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                that guy is a fucking fgt.
                and the guy with the '20 2.5i LOL LOLLOLOLOL

So they don't do any highway pulls? Just from a stop? I'm sure the subie transmissions love that shit
                yeah, they say roll racing is just trying to find out who can pass who faster

and yeah, it's always the awd guys that bitch about roll racing, saying that "You got to leanr to launch you car right to win, not just floor it"

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                roll racing's for supras. end of story.
                hey, i couldn't launch my old hatchback from a dig without spinning like hell.

Comment

not sure who is the bigger FAIL Champ in that story

Comment

"You got to leanr to launch you car right to win, not just floor it"

That mad me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i like to talk shit. then tell them my "real" car is in the shop so i cant race
                      had someone say that before "My car is in the shop getting worked on"

and one of the guys gave him shit, "What, you can't work on your own car? That means your not a real car guy then if you have to have someone else work on your car."

then i said "But what, didn't you have you heads sent off to get port and polished by someone else before?"

he said "Thats different"

Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                      haha, if your getting laughs thats all that matters.
                      as long as it doesn't turn into a jersey shore scene.
                      yeah, pretty much. but the honda bashing is getting annoying. and i know subaru's are nice cars and can be drivin in the winter with no major issues, but come one, they arn't the best damn cars in the whole world.

Comment

yeah, they say roll racing is just trying to find out who can pass who faster

and yeah, it's always the awd guys that bitch about roll racing, saying that "You got to leanr to launch you car right to win, not just floor it"

hey, i couldn't launch my old hatchback from a dig without spinning like hell.
                        WAIT WUT!?!?! I thought that was all racing was about.......
                        Yeah a guy with AWD trying to tell someone not to floor it and how to launch

Comment

yeah, pretty much. but the honda bashing is getting annoying. and i know subaru's are nice cars and can be drivin in the winter with no major issues, but come one, they arn't the best damn cars in the whole world.
                          Give it time.....give it time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            not sure who is the bigger FAIL Champ in that story
                            the 240 guy running slicks? (who only ended up running a 13.7)

or the chick bitching about him running slicks?

Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                            That mad me lol
                            there is this one dude that has a black bug-eye wrx. has 4.44 final gearing, and RA gears in the tranny. will only race people from a dig. the thing does launch like a beast, but he won't race for anything more then a 1/4 mile. and from what i've last been told, he blew the motor up

Comment

• time for a smoke.
                              just shoveled a ton of slush.

Comment

the 240 guy running slicks? (who only ended up running a 13.7)

or the chick bitching about him running slicks?

there is this one dude that has a black bug-eye wrx. has 4.44 final gearing, and RA gears in the tranny. will only race people from a dig. the thing does launch like a beast, but he won't race for anything more then a 1/4 mile. and from what i've last been told, he blew the motor up
                                HAHAHAHHA, all of this just makes me roll my eyes and think of these people in your life embodied in some of my highschool friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X