• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched From Hell.

Pretty good movie.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• watching Pirate Radio... i'm enjoying it.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Never heard of it.

I was going to watch another episode of Dexter, then I looked at the time. A bit late to start a 54 minute show when I am all ready pretty tired.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• it's a good movie. it's about a rock station on a ship in the north sea when the BBC outlawed rock and roll. and it's a true story; entertaining and pretty funny.

i just starting watching Dexter this week because we got a free showtime trial. now i'm trying to convince my mom to either order showtime or buy the show on DVD.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            it's a good movie. it's about a rock station on a ship in the north sea when the BBC outlawed rock and roll. and it's a true story; entertaining and pretty funny.

i just starting watching Dexter this week because we got a free showtime trial. now i'm trying to convince my mom to either order showtime or buy the show on DVD.
            The first 2 seasons are on Netfilx and you can do the Instant watch thing with them. The 3rd Season is DVD only so I bought it because I am cool like that. I'll buy the 4th and 5th when I get to them. Hopefully when I am done with the 5th season, the 6th will be out on DVD.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              it's a good movie. it's about a rock station on a ship in the north sea when the BBC outlawed rock and roll. and it's a true story; entertaining and pretty funny.

Pirate Radio is a good film.

Like most people, i'm addicted to Dexter. I just got all caught up. I have season 5. Shoot me a PM when you get to that point

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• looking at a 1983 toyota crown on the net

Comment

• NSFW/hotteen.jpg

Comment

• ohaithar.nobanplz

Comment

• good start of my day
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• thats my pic faggot

Comment

• i stoled it wogman

Comment

• wow I go on holiday and come back and the place has had a makeover
                            www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• hi you

Comment

• sup homie

Comment

Working...
                                X