X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell can you relate the destruction of a nations religion to the BP spill..
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well religion and end of the world

to me that says it all
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i dont think my rommates gf understands the concept of a remote car starter. she starts her car like a minute before she goes outside. the fucking car hasnt had any time to warm up yet lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yet another example of a broad being a broad.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do women understand the concept car is a better question

lol

btw starting ur car and letting it warm up, that's so bad

Comment

• Do women understand anything? We'll leave it at that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• there u are wrong kielan

cooking and cleaning that they understand

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  btw starting ur car and letting it warm up, that's so bad
                  lolwut?
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• always been told that its bad to warm up car like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      How the hell can you relate the destruction of a nations religion to the BP spill..
                      BP is an evil organization that is trying to destroy the earth. they found out that releasing a huge amount of weight (ie the oil drilling incident) from a specific spot on the earth will be able to throw the entire planet off balance. by disrupting the balance of the planet, it doesnt orbit the same around the sun. that causes the earths natural magnetic poles to be shifted. then any animal that relies on the poles to navigate the planet will be in disarray. that in turn, could potentially wipe out several species if they arent able to find the proper climate and food source to survive. at the end of the day, we've all been had by BP and their plot to end life on the planet. they did a good job, while we were all concerned with other issues they flew in under the radar and seized the perfect opportunity.

Comment

• hm dave when u put it like that it makes total sense

i'm scared now

Comment

• so that means you should turn your car off every time you stop at a light or intersection and let it cool down?

Warming an engine up is not a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            BP is an evil organization that is trying to destroy the earth. they found out that releasing a huge amount of weight (ie the oil drilling incident) from a specific spot on the earth will be able to throw the entire planet off balance. by disrupting the balance of the planet, it doesnt orbit the same around the sun. that causes the earths natural magnetic poles to be shifted. then any animal that relies on the poles to navigate the planet will be in disarray. that in turn, could potentially wipe out several species if they arent able to find the proper climate and food source to survive. at the end of the day, we've all been had by BP and their plot to end life on the planet. they did a good job, while we were all concerned with other issues they flew in under the radar and seized the perfect opportunity.
                            I fuckin lold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              so that means you should turn your car off every time you stop at a light or intersection and let it cool down?

Warming an engine up is not a bad thing.
                              lol

what i meant was cold car should not be heated up while standing still

but i can be wrong

and another day finished
                              Last edited by P78; 01-06-2011, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                hm dave when u put it like that it makes total sense

i'm scared now
                                lol, its bad when i can put together a solid argument for any topic no matter how ridiculous it actually is

Comment

Working...
                                X