This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    Word. My mom always buys like a 50 pack from Sams or Costco's or something. I always eat that stuff when I'm to lazy to make anything
    lol 50 pack probably costs like $10
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      lol 50 pack probably costs like $10
      that's why hahaha
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• posting on honda forum for lols

Comment

• who you trollin now?

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

who you trollin now?
            im on superhonda. theres no traffic. just killing some time by replying to threads. no trolling yet. but when im around there, i drive so much traffic. its crazy, the week i was active there in dec, they had more traffic than in the last year

Comment

there are a couple in the states. there was one for sale in NY last year
              There was a white actual ctr from japan at brokedown, it was one of the coolest cars there

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                There was a white actual ctr from japan at brokedown, it was one of the coolest cars there
                yea, they are nice. the one i saw in NY for sale was going for about $16k

Comment

im on superhonda. theres no traffic. just killing some time by replying to threads. no trolling yet. but when im around there, i drive so much traffic. its crazy, the week i was active there in dec, they had more traffic than in the last year
                  dang cool guy or what? hahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

dang cool guy or what? hahaha
                    lol

a lot of the old OT crowd there lurks. but when I started posted everyone was like "OMG daves back!"

Comment

lol

a lot of the old OT crowd there lurks. but when I started posted everyone was like "OMG daves back!"
                      lol you sound like a pretty popular guy on every forum. Must be nice to have all the attention haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

lol you sound like a pretty popular guy on every forum. Must be nice to have all the attention haha
                        ive been on that forum forever, so im pretty much a fixture over there

Comment

• boooooooooooored

Comment

boooooooooooored
                            Same. Just got back from dinner with the fam.

Now they are getting Roti buns.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• just watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels again epic movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                                just watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels again epic movie
                                haha i watched that 3 nights ago

Comment

Working...
                                X