This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    ill click it next time it pops up and pm you. running 64bit.
    alright cool.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• thanks brah

Comment

• And which version is the Windows 7?

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• errrr... ultimate i think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            errrr... ultimate i think?
            aight fo sho. Yeah, just let me know what pops up.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• cheers.

Comment

• No problem.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• finish big can of redbull. go to bed

Comment

• anything goin on in here?
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        Ha dude... you need to get off the internet then if you think this. I have hundreds of friends in the car scene, and all of the same. they are all as equally as douchey as the next. I have met tons of people and all of them are atleast sort of a douche compared to each other, and none of them think they are better then any the rest. Im sorry you have an obscured view of reality. I own an s13 coupe with atleast 15 grand worth of parts on it. I don't think I am any better then a kid who owns a civic with 15 grand worth of parts.
                        Sounds like you're trying to say that everyone in the car scene is a douche, and none of these douchebags think they are better than anyone else in any way?
                        Also I believe that I said some not all owners of 240's.
                        Don't make me find all the posts on Zilvia, let alone all the other sites
                        I believe that your view of reality is somewhat obscured.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• even with the bad weather, my AccuAir delivery is still supposedly on schedule. yes!
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            even with the bad weather, my AccuAir delivery is still supposedly on schedule. yes!
                            nice, never seen that stuff in person

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              nice, never seen that stuff in person
                              its nice stuff. I went with the smaller tank so I can try to do something other than just setting it in the trunk lol
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                its nice stuff. I went with the smaller tank so I can try to do something other than just setting it in the trunk lol
                                I'm sure knowing you it will be a trick install

Comment

Working...
                                X