This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upstate NY is the bees knees I think.

Summers are generally good, albeit a bit humid sometimes, but they are still good. Fall is nice because of the abundance of trees. Head up I87 someday towards Plattsburgh. Some of the best fall beauty I have ever seen.

Winters on the other hand have been shitty the past 5 years. We used to get lot of snow all winter long. Now we get a few big snowfalls and a lot of thaws. I ride snowmobile and the past few winters we have had to chase the snow by heading north. But within an hour and a half we can ride 200+ miles never riding the same trails and end up at the same place by the end of the day.

Oh yeah, NY sucks because of the taxes and liberals.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      oh yea, I am
      whats the ETA on those anyways?
      You're probly going to wait to start your whole build till late winter early spring huh?

so much win
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

the new governor wants to start a state property tax on top of the town issued taxes
        oh thats just awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          whats the ETA on those anyways?
          You're probly going to wait to start your whole build till late winter early spring huh?

so much win
          http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/356...5x114-3-a.html
          probably another 2 weeks to get the wheels finished. the build wont go down til late jan/feb at this point
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

oh thats just awesome
            seriously. my dad told me that the other day

Comment

• Just posting to say if you haven't voted on speedhunters, you should do that. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                Just posting to say if you haven't voted on speedhunters, you should do that. <3
                haha I voted for both you and rusty

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Upstate NY is the bees knees I think.

Summers are generally good, albeit a bit humid sometimes, but they are still good. Fall is nice because of the abundance of trees. Head up I87 someday towards Plattsburgh. Some of the best fall beauty I have ever seen.

Winters on the other hand have been shitty the past 5 years. We used to get lot of snow all winter long. Now we get a few big snowfalls and a lot of thaws. I ride snowmobile and the past few winters we have had to chase the snow by heading north. But within an hour and a half we can ride 200+ miles never riding the same trails and end up at the same place by the end of the day.
                  Yeah upstate NY is nice, I have some extended family around those parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Just posting to say if you haven't voted on speedhunters, you should do that. <3
                    I already did.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

seriously. my dad told me that the other day
                      no I believe you, just blows my mind how they think that raising the taxes on the middle class homes is going to help things
                      its like a fucking starving snake eating its own fucking tail

Comment

no I believe you, just blows my mind how they think that raising the taxes on the middle class homes is going to help things
                        its like a fucking starving snake eating its own fucking tail
                        at this rate, I will never be able to own property in CT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I already did.
                          linky?

Comment

• South is cheaper Dave, move there. But then again you have to deal with uneducated schmucks.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

linky?
                              Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                South is cheaper Dave, move there. But then again you have to deal with uneducated schmucks.
                                and slow talking people. I cant stand people who talk and move at a slow pace. I need to get shit done.

Comment

Working...
                                X