This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    On another note I'm pretty sure my right wrist is broken or sprained :-( add that to my already fractured spine
    ah I know this pain.. have broken both my wrists at different times, along with the infamous "boxer" hand injury lol. What did you do to the wrist?

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
      Verrry solid!
      I'll be interested to see those mounted on the teg.

I'm going to be picking up a set of Style 3's fairly soon, myself.
      Yeah hopefully they fit cause they are some highhhhh offsets.

I broke my left arm when I was in 4th grade, jumping off my friends deck 10' off the ground, into a pile of leaves, I missed the pile when I was pushed, landed on a rock and broke my arm. Fun day that was.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        ah I know this pain.. have broken both my wrists at different times, along with the infamous "boxer" hand injury lol. What did you do to the wrist?
        Honestly no clue.... I just woke up about 3 weeks ago and it hurt didn't think much of it, I'm getting old I've done a lot of damage, but it won't go away. Went to grab something a little bit ago and hurt like a sonaofabitch and couldn't Lift it.

Comment

• Hope they fit mang!
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Verrry solid!
            I'll be interested to see those mounted on the teg.

I'm going to be picking up a set of Style 3's fairly soon, myself.
            bitchin'

and that eclipse predictor "computer" is ridiculously cool. this morning i took an exam on ancient rome, but it should have been called "some boring lady talks about coins." she's an archeologist that specializes in roman coinage, so OF COURSE that was a major, and painfully boring, part of the course.

i signed up expecting to learn about how much ass Marcus Aurelius kicked in Gaul, and how Archimedes made his fire and all that other cool and interesting stuff. but nooooo we learned about the vestal virgins and the significance or the baths. boring.

and kielan, those would look pretty sick on the integra. anybody have ideas of a cheap to very modestly priced wheel that would look good on an e90? i've got expensive tastes, without the means to support them haha.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Yeah hopefully they fit cause they are some highhhhh offsets.

I broke my left arm when I was in 4th grade, jumping off my friends deck 10' off the ground, into a pile of leaves, I missed the pile when I was pushed, landed on a rock and broke my arm. Fun day that was.
              I thought the center bores were different also?? I have some BBS RZs (5 of them) that I'm thinking of selling, but probably out of your range for winter beaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                bitchin'

and that eclipse predictor "computer" is ridiculously cool. this morning i took an exam on ancient rome, but it should have been called "some boring lady talks about coins." she's an archeologist that specializes in roman coinage, so OF COURSE that was a major, and painfully boring, part of the course.

i signed up expecting to learn about how much ass Marcus Aurelius kicked in Gaul, and how Archimedes made his fire and all that other cool and interesting stuff. but nooooo we learned about the vestal virgins and the significance or the baths. boring.
                GHEY.

Yeah man, hopefully by the week after the year turns I'll be rockin' some nicer wheels.
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Anyone need a set of wheels/lips/barrels refinished in the midwest? Ha I need some work my way
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• I feel like building a NA 2L stroker on the 'teg.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Yeah, you like that 2L stroker, don't you.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Well if you sell them let me know, I am always in the market for summer wheels.

And even though the center bores are different (bmw is larger) doesn't matter, because the Integra is lug centeric, not hub centric.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, you like that 2L stroker, don't you.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                            Honestly no clue.... I just woke up about 3 weeks ago and it hurt didn't think much of it, I'm getting old I've done a lot of damage, but it won't go away. Went to grab something a little bit ago and hurt like a sonaofabitch and couldn't Lift it.
                            I have sprained my wrist sleeping on it wrong before... not that I'm a doctor, but if you go to Target, get a wrist / forearm brace, and where that for a couple of weeks, it will begin to heal itself.. more then likely it's just a very severe sprain.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              bitchin'

and kielan, those would look pretty sick on the integra. anybody have ideas of a cheap to very modestly priced wheel that would look good on an e90? i've got expensive tastes, without the means to support them haha.
                              What's cheap to moderate? I might have some e46 m3 wheels that will fit.

Comment

• Ben you need to go back to school. Its wear not where.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X