• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    Dave's history lessons. Could listen to them all night long
    i have an almost never ending library of useless information
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I started on Vwvortex in 06 bimmerforums after that. Now here.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I started on computer nerd forums, back in '06.
        i am not surprised
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Had the worth FML last night.

My girl and I were watching a movie when a buddy came up. We started watching the movie Heat (great movie btw) and tokin' a little reefer. I was pretty lit and forgot that we had to go to dinner in a few, and as I got up and walked into the bathroom (eyedrops) I kicked over the bong. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now instead of getting my woman some nice jewelry or something, I have to get a new bong. lol
          1 more reason I don't smoke.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            i am not surprised
            Why?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I also started in nerd forums which was 03-ish I think. xtremesystems and overclockersclub.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah
              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Hey RT

Since we're all talking about car forums. First one I joined (mostly lurked) was Zilvia back in '05.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i think the first forum i joined was in 01 or 02. a J-Body forum
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    I started on Vwvortex in 06 bimmerforums after that. Now here.
                    I lurked the vortex and bfc more recently. i was active on bfc for a month or so

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Hey RT

Since we're all talking about car forums. First one I joined (mostly lurked) was Zilvia back in '05.
                      i never did much aside from the classifieds over there

Comment

• I remember the first computer we ever had in our house. It had regular old Windows on it. That was late 80's or very early 90's. When I was 8 or 9 I got that computer in my room and played racing games on it all the time. After that we got something that had Windows 95 on it. After that 98 and so on.

I got my first computer (that was acutally mine, not a hammie down.) in '05 when I became a senior in high school. I still have it too, lol.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Why?
                          I just know one or two pics of you and the stuff you're posting on here. but i thought from the beginning: this guy seems to be cool, but sometimes way too serious.
                          you're just the right type for computer nerd forums.
                          cliches >*
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I just found this on XS today.

Nommmmmmmmmmmmm. I miss shit like that. My money goes into cars and bills instead of computers and bills haha
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• You know pics of me.

But lol yeah, sometimes I go rage mode, trying to change that, but thats how I am in person, when I am passionate about how I feel on a matter, I will let people know.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn dude, that couldn't have been too long ago, maybe a year or so, i7 isn't that old. But I'm the same I stopped hard core geeking right around the time I found SW. Since then, cars >

Lol at Pi calculations, I fooled quite a few people with that. But you had my dream rig of the time. Damn you Calvin, doing everything I want to do. We must be the same person, you are me in Asian form.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X