• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, i was replying to M.Bfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfburroughs
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      Why wouldn't you just tell the person what you think of them? I mean, that is the point, no?

And why do they make a new status for each one? Why not stack them all as comments on one status?
      I'm so glad someone finally explained why everyone is doing this. I couldn't figure it out and my newsfeed was full of numbers and retarded quotes about middle school and shit. FB is starting to annoy me with all of these trends. Earlier this week it was the cartoon profile pics.
      The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• That was supposedly to help protest child abuse...
        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
          Earlier this week it was the cartoon profile pics.
          Oh please don't remind me on that one. This idea sucked so much.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            That was supposedly to help protest child abuse...
            yea i know, please explain to me how that's going to stop child abuse?
            The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• There is a fantastic meme for that, that I can't find it right now...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i have no idea, i didn't support it either because it made literally no sense.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

It's not.

It's called Slacktivism.

You can however give donations to the charities that are helping kids from child abuse.

Like a number of different charities here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    i have no idea, i didn't support it either because it made literally no sense.
                    exactly what i was thinking. if people really wanted to help they would donate to a foundation or something instead of following some dumb shit on facebook.
                    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

exactly what i was thinking. if people really wanted to help they would donate to a foundation or something instead of following some dumb shit on facebook.
                      this. "hey how can i help, without actually helping in any way shape or form?"

and slacktavism for some reason makes me angry.. not really sure why.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Because people act like they care, but if some asked them to donate the penny they found on the street that morning, they wouldn't.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• even dumber than the marathon charity nonsense imo.

why don't companies donate for the sake of good instead of just doing it for advertising? why do you have to run to help whatever cause? why not just be selfless and help out/donate. i think it's just so people for more content with themselves. then again i may just be super pessimistic right now because finals are stupid.

Comment

• You know what cures cancer?
                            Posting where you like to place your purse in a manner that may suggest where you like to have sex.
                            Or posting what color your linens are.

Believe it. Facebook status' change the world.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• or it's the fact that they're doing it only for themself and show no true emotion towards the cause... it's called being active for a reason.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                even dumber than the marathon charity nonsense imo.

why don't companies donate for the sake of good instead of just doing it for advertising? why do you have to run to help whatever cause? why not just be selfless and help out/donate. i think it's just so people for more content with themselves. then again i may just be super pessimistic right now because finals are stupid.
                                thats how the majority of our society thinks these days. they will only help someone if it benefits themselves in the end.
                                The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X