• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey there cutie pie

Comment

• Sup, qt.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha..OH! haiii .. hows ur build going hondamonster?

Comment

• anyone watch Boardwalk Empire?
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by bev0 View Post
            lols just got into work..gonna beee a long ass day, its cold as fuck in S.A atm
            Ah crappy.its cold here and snowing.
            13*F or -10 celicius. Its not that cold compared to earlier this week though

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• herro der i speaka gewd engrish?

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                Ah crappy.its cold here and snowing.
                13*F or -10 celicius. Its not that cold compared to earlier this week though
                oh shhhit! thats mad its not that cold here..its like 17* lols i suppose we feel its cold cos were starting summer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  herro der i speaka gewd engrish?
                  first quick glance im like, ah frick lukes drunk again. Then i was like. o i c wut he did ther

Comment

• Originally posted by bev0 View Post
                    oh shhhit! thats mad its not that cold here..its like 17* lols i suppose we feel its cold cos were starting summer now.
                    where abouts are you in S.A, Is that 17 in Ferenhiet or Celcius.

Comment

• lol i dont get drunk during the week much anymore.

Comment

• haha. i remember the days of getting hammered till 4am and working at 7. woop woop

Comment

• errryone in hur mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by DollaBill View Post
                            errryone in hur mad?
                            You really are the worst troll on the forums... Trolling is a art, you fail at it.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• wtf @ the gif
                              www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                haha. i remember the days of getting hammered till 4am and working at 7. woop woop
                                lol i remember when i used to do night shift, i would come home in the morning an get smashed, help me sleep. i remember one morning mum wasnt working and i had 7 cans of jim beam in 2 hours on an empty stomach, and then threw my guts up in the toilet and went to bed. get up to piss and spew even more like 4-5 times. mum seemed awfully confused as to why i would stumble out of my room into the toilet for 5-10 minutes then back to my room.

Comment

Working...
                                X