X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, so there's this girl I met in class almost a year ago, we had some connection (I've asked her, she said we did but...) but I played off my feelings for her as a joke in front of her because of natural reflexes from me since I've scared off girls by telling them how I feel (the previous girls I go after were all younger, this girl is older than me, 22 years old).

So I went and had a summer fling, came back and realized she was perfect, I took her out to lunch a couple of times, had picnic on Alki beach, even had a movie night over at her house. And turns out that we're "just friends" and she is into someone else, a bit older (20 years old), but I bumped into him in person in Bellevue and he resembles me and his personality is very much like mine. Asian, athletic, glasses, etc (oh, and hopeless romantic).

But she seems to be trying to keep me in her back pocket as a backup plan. She even got pissed at me and threatened to defriend me on FB if I didn't respond to her fb chat stuff (I leave my computer on and I go jogging, what am I supposed to do?).

I am absolutely in love with her and it made me feel so shitty that I tear up because I'm in this situation.

What do I do?!

I think I'll just go on and "chase cars" until I meet some meaningful.

:'(

[/rant]

Sorry, just had to vent, I'm kinda pissed that she was just bugging me on fb, even calling me on my phone and angrily asking if I was pissed at her. It just feels like she's playing games with me and I feel like I have no control over the situation.
    Last edited by Atlantian; 05-04-2010, 11:35 PM.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
      Okay, so there's this girl I met in class almost a year ago, we had some connection (I've asked her, she said we did but...) but I played off my feelings for her as a joke in front of her because of natural reflexes from me since I've scared off girls by telling them how I feel (the previous girls I go after were all younger, this girl is older than me, 22 years old).

So I went and had a summer fling, came back and realized she was perfect, I took her out to lunch a couple of times, had picnic on Alki beach, even had a movie night over at her house. And turns out that we're "just friends" and she is into someone else, a bit older (20 years old), but I bumped into him in person in Bellevue and he resembles me and his personality is very much like mine. Asian, athletic, glasses, etc (oh, and hopeless romantic).

But she seems to be trying to keep me in her back pocket as a backup plan. She even got pissed at me and threatened to defriend me on FB if I didn't respond to her fb chat stuff (I leave my computer on and I go jogging, what am I supposed to do?).

I am absolutely in love with her and it made me feel so shitty that I tear up because I'm in this situation.

What do I do?!

I think I'll just go on and "chase cars" until I meet some meaningful.

:'(

[/rant]

Sorry, just had to vent, I'm kinda pissed that she is playing games with me and I feel like I have no control over the situation.
      Basically... You need to let her know that you have feelings towards her and ask if she'd ever consider dating you. If she says no, you just have to respect that and either continue to be friends without getting hurt by her, or forget about her and move on.

If you give girls room to walk all over you, they will do what they want with you... Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. You have to set boundaries with people, and sometimes in order to set those boundaries you need to ask where to set them.

My $0.02
      1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• I've told her that "I have a crush on her", I guess I've never made it clear how much I'm into her, and she's never made it clear to me if she likes me or not. She has considered dating me, but after seeing me joke about that shit and not taking her seriously she isn't too sure. I'm guessing this is payback.

That's how I feel right now.

I'll let it roll out a bit more... but then again, part of me just want to do something insane/romantic like in the movies.

I wish I had been more upfront with her earlier on, and I wish I knew better, I wish I have a time machine.

But I guess I kinda scared her after not talking to her for a few days. Kind of saying that I'm willing to be that sensitive guy, but I'm not invincible, I'm not going to be here forever, and I'm only human.

I'm just going to go cry in a corner till I fall asleep..

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
          Basically... You need to let her know that you have feelings towards her and ask if she'd ever consider dating you. If she says no, you just have to respect that and either continue to be friends without getting hurt by her, or forget about her and move on.

If you give girls room to walk all over you, they will do what they want with you... Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. You have to set boundaries with people, and sometimes in order to set those boundaries you need to ask where to set them.

My $0.02
          this.

Comment

• Almost at 500!! Woot Woot!

Suggest to your friends!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                Almost at 500!! Woot Woot!

Suggest to your friends!!!

not too bad in less than a month
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• good morning!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    not too bad in less than a month
                    nah not at all. I'm so excited for him. and that shot is incredible with the heat waves from the exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                      good morning!
                      good morning

Comment

• i want breakfast. i totally should have got something while i was buying my coffee

Comment

• so stoked today, dropped of the paint for my rimz and they should be done by friday after close to 4 LONG months of waiting

Comment

so stoked today, dropped of the paint for my rimz and they should be done by friday after close to 4 LONG months of waiting
                            thats a long wait to get the wheels done.

Comment

• your telling me. it blows to pay all that money and have nothing to show for it. I'm just glad they'll be ready for sowo

Comment

your telling me. it blows to pay all that money and have nothing to show for it. I'm just glad they'll be ready for sowo
                                Tell me about it. Ive been tying to buy wheels for like 2 months now, nothing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X