This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    Yes. The aircup kit. How does that work. I know how the regular bag/coil kits work but how is that different than the aircup kit. Youd still need a tank right?
    you would still need a basic management system to control the air aspect of it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      [IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533443_169303596561640_1061612888_n.jpg[IMG]

Fronts coming down some more. Center caps need to be ordered. Pretty happy with them.
      Looking good. Those wheels are growing on me for some reason, I saw another E36 on here with those and they looked good.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• you could just shove a air line up your but and fart that will air it up? I think KK ran that natural gas kit on his e28? if I am not mistaken'
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          it only works on BWS or FA coilovers. the stay decompressed until you need the extra lift. the you can air up like a inch or two.
          Yeah i know. I plan on buying BWS coils for my other 7. But i was debating on getting straight coils or the new aircup kit.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• wow bend over world! WANT!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fuck this weather.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Thanks. just some minor things to touch up and tweak.

want this all done for Staggered in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  I wonder why it doesn't have the different trunk lid.

Comment

• $60k holy shit... I'd get an F355.

Comment

• Vert e30 m3 just ain't doing it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Fuck this weather.
                        It's my fault.

It's been raining since the day I took the M3 out. I'll park it at my parent's house tonight, and then it will stop magically.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          -_-
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            A bag over coil, is a universal air bag over a coilover. So you, replace the coil spring with a spring. I think you mean aircups

Pretty much. Can't argue a good bag setup rides better than say, an FK or rokkor or JOM

I lurk at at like 4-6am est after i go home

god damn right.
                            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            Think of it as a coilover with a tiny bag on top.

Tiny bag stays deflated during normal driving -- so it acts like just a coilover.

If you need to clear a rise in pavement, though, the tiny bag will inflate and give you a little ground clearance.

It's like the VRH system in OEM Lamborghinis and Ferraris. They've had nose-raisers for quite some time, since the damn things are so low.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            it only works on BWS or FA coilovers. the stay decompressed until you need the extra lift. the you can air up like a inch or two.
                            Awesome, thanks guys. Thanks for the video. Sounds like the setup I'd want. Will you guys still be able to do custom spring rates or is it one set spring rate because of the aircup kit? I'm asking for a 740il. I know you offer custom spring rates now and I'm sure it probably wouldn't matter as th kit just acts as a mini spacer with the air purged.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• I just got done reading an article about the Silk Road website. Crazy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                It's my fault.

It's been raining since the day I took the M3 out. I'll park it at my parent's house tonight, and then it will stop magically.
                                You son of a bitch!
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X