This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    So what is rent like in the US say for a house like that?
    It's a 3 bedroom house. I did some calculator work and the mortgage with taxes and homeowners insurance would roughly be $650 or so a month. If I could find 2 roommates I would charge like $350 a month per roommate.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    so what would it be say for that house in the location it is at.
    A 2 bedroom apartment around here is like $600 a month + depending on how nice you want it to be. I ave a friend who pays $550 a month for a studio apartment.

The bank my mom works for has a first time home buyers program going on right now. If I buy a house in the city I live in its $0 down, $0 closing costs, and a fixed interest rate of 2.9% for a 30 year mortgage.

Obviously, it makes sense to buy a house.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

so what would it be say for that house in the location it is at.
      I dont really know his area that well at all.
      New york is kinda weird. One side is like a million dollars the other is like that i think.
      House like that would be 2.5x that where i live in ct and rent would be around 1500 a month without heating/hotwater/electricity
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Thinkin bout those cup kits :/

Comment

• Hmm, I'll have to do some maths... Maybe it is worth buying an investment property in the USA...

I spent $30k on cars and car related activities last year.

So if I cut down my car/track budget to about $10k + any profit I make from flipping wheels.

Than I should be able to put away $20k+ per year for possible investment options...
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Andy. Is that IN pioneer?

Comment

Hmm, I'll have to do some maths... Maybe it is worth buying an investment property in the USA...

I spent $30k on cars and car related activities last year.

So if I cut down my car/track budget to about $10k + any profit I make from flipping wheels.

Than I should be able to put away $20k+ per year for possible investment options...
              Hardest part around here is finding good roommates that wont trash your shit.

Not to mention the county I live in is one of he easiest counties to get public assistance which jacks the rent up because the government helps pay and landlords can get away with it. It's a fucked system.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Andy. Is that IN pioneer?
                wat?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• To aero or not, this is the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Not to mention the county I live in is one of he easiest counties to get public assistance which jacks the rent up because the government helps pay and landlords can get away with it. It's a fucked system.
                    Hmm interesting, yeah major issue I would see with having a property internationally is looking after it and making sure tenants don't trash shit.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    To aero or not, this is the question.
                    Depends what kind of aero I like stock or subtle kit

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Don't forget mortgage insurance, prop tax, etc. If you use zillow it will calculate everything for you.

And was the job in pioneer?

Comment

• how do you guys just continue conversations over days at a time?!? i would forget after a day

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• oh boy

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            Don't forget mortgage insurance, prop tax, etc. If you use zillow it will calculate everything for you.

And was the job in pioneer?
                            Mortgage was around $350 a month assuming I put 5k down on an 80k loan @ 1.9% for 30 years. For property taxes and insurance I doubled that to get close to $700 a month. (pretty much the rule of thumb from what I've read/heard.)

The job was in Susanville, Ca.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Thinkin bout those cup kits :/
                              I would kill for them.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Fuck you guy have some fucking cheap as fuck mortgage rates.

So you can pretty much buy a house pay rates and insurance and etc and rent it out and it will pay for itself.....

Here you would be lucky if you could get rent to just cover the mortgage, rent is usually still leaves you will like $500-1k i deficit to cover the mortgage

Comment

Working...
                                X