X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VS-KF's shit on those other ones. I don't even know the names of those 7 spoke ones but was never a fan of them anyway.

Comment

• Cleared so much space in my garage by getting rid of those huge as fuck tires.

I should finish off building my pair of 16x8.5 +14 RSs, but I seriously can't find the wheel bolts anywhere
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Cleared so much space in my garage by getting rid of those huge as fuck tires.

I should finish off building my pair of 16x8.5 +14 RSs, but I seriously can't find the wheel bolts anywhere
        You could always purchase a new set of bolts, but they can actually cost a bit. When I first heard how much a new set costed I was completely surprised.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          You could always purchase a new set of bolts, but they can actually cost a bit. When I first heard how much a new set costed I was completely surprised.
          Yeah, they cost too much, I just want them back together so they take less space

OH God why do I look at these...

Comment

• Oh damn RA65 Notch Back I wanted one

Comment

Yeah, they cost too much, I just want them back together so they take less space

OH God why do I look at these...

Because they're sexy. Why else? I love those Watanabes. One of my favorite Japanese wheels.
              Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Oh damn RA65 Notch Back I wanted one

There's that certain attraction to older cars isn't there? They just have so much more character and feeling towards them. On another note, I don't get why you don't see more sixth gen Celica's around. They are so sexy, at least that's what I think. They have so mucn potential, yet they just aren't all that common these days among the tuning communities.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• That's the one with the 1JZ! He used to have black mesh wheels which I wasn't really feeling, and blacked out lights, but glad he switched it up.

I almost bought one of those GTS coupes before I bought the AE86, but it had some problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  That's the one with the 1JZ! He used to have black mesh wheels which I wasn't really feeling, and blacked out lights, but glad he switched it up.

I almost bought one of those GTS coupes before I bought the AE86, but it had some problems.
                  You own an AE86?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                    Because they're sexy. Why else? I love those Watanabes. One of my favorite Japanese wheels.

There's that certain attraction to older cars isn't there? They just have so much more character and feeling towards them. On another note, I don't get why you don't see more sixth gen Celica's around. They are so sexy, at least that's what I think. They have so mucn potential, yet they just aren't all that common these days among the tuning communities.
                    Yet pre 90s cars are the best

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    That's the one with the 1JZ! He used to have black mesh wheels which I wasn't really feeling, and blacked out lights, but glad he switched it up.

When are we going to see anything done to this AE86, don't even thing I have even seen pics of it.

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

You just climaxed now, didn't you?

Comment

• I've been on YJ all day, I think I'm spent already LOL

I want these Hayashi Bombers, made in 1981, they are pretty damn rare to find in 14s

Comment

Yet pre 90s cars are the best

When are we going to see anything done to this AE86, don't even thing I have even seen pics of it.
                            You serious? You asked about it last month and you should still have the PM from me.

Comment

I've been on YJ all day, I think I'm spent already LOL

I want these Hayashi Bombers, made in 1981, they are pretty damn rare to find in 14s

You know an amazing amount about wheels. I'll just ask you for anything in terms of classic wheels, you know a lot more about those than I do. It's a good thing though.
                              I'm studying, well, not really, preparing for a SAC for tomorrow, a test but it stands for School Assessed something.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                You serious? You asked about it last month and you should still have the PM from me.
                                Ah yeah I did too, but you don't post any build pictures of it, you should spend more time building it.

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                                You know an amazing amount about wheels. I'll just ask you for anything in terms of classic wheels, you know a lot more about those than I do. It's a good thing though.
                                I'm studying, well, not really, preparing for a SAC for tomorrow, a test but it stands for School Assessed something.
                                Ah yeah the SACs, they introduced that name when i was in year 10 or 11 i think

Comment

Working...
                                X