This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    hahaha. He used to work in the body/paint shop with Luci for a while. He's now employed at a nearby BMW dealership, but he's still a good friend of ours so he swings through for fun, and to do a little personal work if we have a lift we can spare. He came by to throw on his winter tires the other day.

He's also dating a former Playboy model. Both of them have unpronounceable last names.
    damn the life i wish i had!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• hahaha, yea, I can see that. Im trying to get him to run BWS on his zhp instead of KW
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahaha, yea, I can see that. Im trying to get him to run BWS on his zhp instead of KW
        Do it!

He's always on the lookout for hellagood pricing, though. He found that ZHP at a dealership who didn't know what they were selling, and he got it for like $8500. It's mint, and over 300 rwhp. Kid knows his shit.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          good work out of us then hahaha
          Haha.

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          but yet most of these last two pages has been about him without him even posting. isnt that a win for the troll?
          Meh. New topic. Go.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Someone posted in here yesterday about selling a legit wheel assembly roller. Who was it and how much do you want for it?
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Do it!

He's always on the lookout for hellagood pricing, though. He found that ZHP at a dealership who didn't know what they were selling, and he got it for like $8500. It's mint, and over 300 rwhp. Kid knows his shit.
              god damn, thats a deal. I can tell he knows his shit for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Someone posted in here yesterday about selling a legit wheel assembly roller. Who was it and how much do you want for it?
                Han.

Currently he's gauging interest whether or not people will buy.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Han.

Currently he's gauging interest whether or not people will buy.
                  I might be interested, depending on price.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                    Someone posted in here yesterday about selling a legit wheel assembly roller. Who was it and how much do you want for it?
                    What is this wheel assembly roller you speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      PM Han, he was talking to Roman about it because he is reassembling some wheels for a friend.

off topic: where does RT go when it hits 10K? do we start another? or should we take over one of SCweet's build threads and run that to 10K as a ghost RT?
                      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• That kids thread

The opening sentence of my build is a dig at him..I don't think he even noticed

Comment

You place your wheel on it and it rolls around so you can seal it easier and tighten the bolts with ease.
                          Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                          PM Han, he was talking to Roman about it because he is reassembling some wheels for a friend.

off topic: where does RT go when it hits 10K? do we start another? or should we take over one of SCweet's build threads and run that to 10K as a ghost RT?
                          Word. 10k is creeping up quick.
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post

One of the OGs starts the thread with a disclaimer.

These two.

Comment

two paper tower rolls and a few wood sticks
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• both are needed

Comment

Working...
                                X