This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    Supreme has been around for a long time. People just buy it now because of the hype surrounding it. Its the streetwear equivalent to any big name designer. Everything you buy is made by the same manufacturers as any other brand.

Dave are you on still?
    Ok that seems legit. Out in the PNW we've got Arcteryx outdoor gear.

Comment

• very true. most clothing brands use the same manufacturers/screen printing companies as their competitors. just walk in to your local tilly's or zumies and notice how all shirts are the same fabric and size but have diferent logos on them. they usually pay the manufacturer more for the right to license their own brand name on the tags.
      Last edited by M0ar.Stickers; 02-28-2013, 07:28 PM.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Supreme has been around for a long time. People just buy it now because of the hype surrounding it. Its the streetwear equivalent to any big name designer. Everything you buy is made by the same manufacturers as any other brand.

Dave are you on still?
        sup yo
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ok so earlier I was at my friend's house and his brother was talking to this older Chinaman about how he could make thousands of dollars per month from some electric/gas company, that he has to recruit others and get customers to switch from PG&E to their company and they'd save money hassle free, just pay $400 dollars up front and you'll make it back guaranteed. Instant pyramid scam...

Anyway, the guy was saying their headquarters was in Texas and they're affiliated all over... New York, Washington, Irrinois...

IRRINOIS LOL

My friend and I made eye contact and held our laughs in LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Ok so earlier I was at my friend's house and his brother was talking to this older Chinaman about how he could make thousands of dollars per month from some electric/gas company, that he has to recruit others and get customers to switch from PG&E to their company and they'd save money hassle free, just pay $400 dollars up front and you'll make it back guaranteed. Instant pyramid scam...

Anyway, the guy was saying their headquarters was in Texas and they're affiliated all over... New York, Washington, Irrinois...

IRRINOIS LOL

My friend and I made I contact and held our laughs in LOL.
            I contact?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fixed.

Comment

• god damnit, if someone could just close all of that scweet (lsweet?) kid's threads that would be great. im fuckin tired of his troll ass.
                I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Hahahaha cock.

What materials cost 200$+? Includes bolts?
                  Roman doesn't work for free. He's jobless now. Needs monies for rare JDM goodness that he never sends my way.
                  Oh you need me to polish those lips? Sure 500$

Nah I quoted to disassemble and re-assemble wheels with the supplied barrels, re-using bolts. Materials are the scrotch pad for cleaning off old sealant, a tube of sealant, and the bolt tool to suit VS-KFs.

I'll also clean them up a bit, but no polishing.

Thats $200 for a set of 4.

He replied saying "So would $400 cover it all?"
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sup cunts
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Feel like anal sex.

Comment

• if I didnt know I had surgery id swear that it feels like ive had a big black cock rape my mouth

Comment

• How's the Civic Oxer?

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              HOLY SHIT THAT IS INTERNET GOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Aj2Hr7h.jpg[IMG]
                                Last edited by jasonklee; 03-01-2013, 12:24 AM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X