This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by animal View Post
    Boogie's e34 - def would be one of my top choices.

btw sorry to hear you're considering letting your e36 go seandub. hopefully on to bigger things
    sean?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      I like the Volvo a lot but I know it actually sucks to drive and thats what it was built for. It has to be a car I want in my driveway IMO
      i guess. it just seems like most of the nominees are pretty basic builds, or already been featured.

Comment

• Everything is for sale, if people want to pay the right price.

I've had it for like 5 months or some shit, that's a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          i guess. it just seems like most of the nominees are pretty basic builds, or already been featured.
          That's true too, but I don't consider them already having a feature a negative though. I guess it's time to nominate rob.

Andres CL was dope as hell, but still drawing blanks.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Someone PM me ideas of cars to nominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              That's true too, but I don't consider them already having a feature a negative though. I guess it's time to nominate rob.

Andres CL was dope as hell, but still drawing blanks.
              the ls 350z, the sensa pari z, and the f20 2002 would be easy nominaions, but they aren't complete. i'm going to nominate the volvo when i get unlazy enough to search for it. (i hope you know i'm not referring to the one that was already nominated)

i think your car is pretty easily second behind the 300zx.
              i also like the 68 benz just because of the quality parts that were used, and the cleanliness of it.

Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
              Someone PM me ideas of cars to nominate.
              no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                the ls 350z, the sensa pari z, and the f20 2002 would be easy nominaions, but they aren't complete. i'm going to nominate the volvo when i get unlazy enough to search for it. (i hope you know i'm not referring to the one that was already nominated)

i think your car is pretty easily second behind the 300zx.
                i also like the 68 benz just because of the quality parts that were used, and the cleanliness of it.

no.
                fag

Comment

• Finally found the best machine shop in Dallas to machine the SR.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                    Someone PM me ideas of cars to nominate.
                    Mine.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Pretty dope rendering:

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Mine.
                        No whoring allowed

Comment

• Was really stoked to see your car getting the attention it has Jaze. Our hopes behind the contest were to get exposure to a lot of the unknown builds out that that are worthy of COTY potentially. Obviously builds like the Z32 and Halfdans e28 Touring are extremely nice builds, but have already gotten a ton of exposure, so we were hoping to be able to shine some light on some of the "smaller guys". That said it totally makes sense why people would nominate them and vote them as car of the year, I just personally was hoping to have some builds pop up that flew more under the radar, especially given the prize for first is a feature. At the end of the day the winner will still be the community's choice so all is fair in the end

Comment

• So an off the wall build that's a Stanceworks exclusive has potential to be COTY Moose?

Comment

• What's with everyone bumping old threads in the showroom? Anything to do with the COTY process?
                              I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Most likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X