This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    I'll agree on the Mk4, mine was a piece, but I grew to like it eventually. However, there was a reason I was so happy after I got t-boned....
    I don't understand your signature.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
    MTV True Life: My Mk4 Ruined My Life.

I'm gonna send the idea in

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I live in front of a ml4 that's been in pvw 5 times, and is the hub for "dub cult" and I can't bring myself to give a shit about anything about it.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Okay, so when I was t-boned, my car was pushed so slid into a curb and up and embankment. The car stayed on all fours and ended up sliding down the embankment and into the middle of the road. The thing is, the car SHOULD have tipped over when it hit the curb and the hill, putting my roof into a 300+ year old tree, but because of the lowered center of gravity the car stayed level.

Comment

• someone in my build thread said my quote was "sig worthy" so I made a sig...

Comment

Spotify WILL be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription. They've never turned a profit. Like millions in losses every year. It's a horrible business model.

who can blame them
            Sean says they do?
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            I like it because it has almost every song out there available to use, and has the option to "make available offline" so I can stream it even I am in a spot without service. I was skeptical at first, but definitely worth the $10 a month.
            Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            lol truth. I honestly don't even remember this bombardment of vw's on bf.c. I do know that vw kids move on to bmw's after they don't get enough attention and I **** it.
            I only know 3 vw kids:
            One has an air cooled bug and its pretty cool.
            The other has them for his daily, has couple classic cars\trucks for toys.
            The last one had a gti vr6 turbo'd making 400-450 whp IIRC, he got rid of that and got a couple ducati's.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              lets have a deep dish pizza on me! Idk how some can spell out the word **** and i cannot?! WTF
              I change the color of one of the letters to something close to black. Navy or dark grey work.

Hate. The filters don't count it as a verboten word if there's BBCode in the middle of it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I'm gonna send the idea in
                its in my crash and burn thread! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  I change the color of one of the letters to something close to black. Navy or dark grey work.

Hate. The filters don't count it as a verboten word if there's BBCode in the middle of it.
                  yup saw this lol they use the gray to make it count! Haters
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• If i could stand driving a stock car for a daily, i would leave my tdi alone and not be a vw kid, but I might as well be proud of what i have for what it is...

Comment

• i only Like VW girls quick to get naked and when they due full of tats
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                        Okay, so when I was t-boned, my car was pushed so slid into a curb and up and embankment. The car stayed on all fours and ended up sliding down the embankment and into the middle of the road. The thing is, the car SHOULD have tipped over when it hit the curb and the hill, putting my roof into a 300+ year old tree, but because of the lowered center of gravity the car stayed level.
                        Makes no sense. So you did hit the tree? Just not with your roof?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Sean says they do?
                        where does Sean say they turn a profit

Comment

• Why would you have hit a tree if you flipped but somehow avoided it because it hopped the curb instead? That's what I don't get.

Comment

• Understand how you will be impacted by our decision to turn off the serving portion of Google URL Shortener.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

Comment

• Victoria Secret fashion show is on tonight.....
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Lol Robb

I might post my haggard e36 one day..

Team ELITE
                                '02 Porsche 996

Comment

Working...