This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    If you've already seen it on my Facebook, well...lucky you.

So I was driving to work this morning, and I hear a really subtle "wub-wub-wub" rolling kinda noise. It's a new noise, so I think to myself, "Hmm, let's diagnose this after this song's over on the radio." So I turn my radio up a bit, and about ten seconds later it's louder than the radio again. I say, "Uh oh," and move to the right lane. Once I'm in the right lane, the car is shaking violently, so I'm braking and moving to the shoulder when I look behind me.

The car was shitting rubber. I pull over, and this is the result:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Two weeks before winter tire time. I will be rocking the space saver this whole weekend, since I'm not going to destroy my Blizzaks in 60-degree temps all weekend.

Tire Rack and Michelin will be getting an earful on the phone today, as I'm WELL under the 30,000-mile warranty on these tires. I'm hoping for one free replacement, but I'm going to see if I can at least get 2 out of it. I don't like the idea of one fresh tire.
    Nice pics, shit sucks tho.... post that in crash and burn lol

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Suppppppp fgts
    sup GUUUURRRRLLLLLLL
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• goddamn it
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• wheres dave!?

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

wtf is this shit!?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• the parking lot at work is flooede i had to move my car... water was almost at door line! (bottom)

sucks to roll hard......

PS our roof is leaking in a small area about 3 ft from my head! lol
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            the parking lot at work is flooede i had to move my car... water was almost at door line!
            I'd check under your carpet. That shit seems a little high.

Also, this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiJ0K-dko"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiJ0K-dko[/ame]

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Wtf is with idiots bumping threads that are months/years old.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Jesus fucking christ that 911 sounds amazing.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Jesus fucking christ that 911 sounds amazing.
                  Thanks! The owner was blown away. And truth be told, I was too. A flat six without cats sounds like heaven.

Is Facebook going extremely slow and only partially loading for anyone else? I'd like to post shit up on our FMU page, but not if it can't fucking LOAD.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Facebook is down for me..

Comment

• And that 911 sounds positively glorious

Comment

• Seems to be back up. Of all the sites to crash, you figure it wouldn't be what is undoubtedly one the largest sites (and infrastructures) on the internet.

It's like when Reddit and Imgur went down. You'd thought the world ended. Nothing funny hit the internet for DAYS.

Also, thanks!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Afternoon lads.

Comment

• carpets are okay!

that shit is amazing! "feels like i just got shot"
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• My internet sucks dick at the moment. Holy shit this is slow.

Comment

• T-minus 1 hour until I can shave my beast beard off and go back to being a normal bearded fellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X