X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    This.

I'd love to see a turbo model come out.
    bet that one will have recaro seats, brembo brakes, +turbo, make 300whp, and cost about 35k lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I'd like to see one with an STi motor...
    shouldn't be too hard to to
    subarus are fucking legos

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Been done already.

On another note, drove friend's LS2 powered FD and the thing is really fun. Kind of miss speed.
    where?
    I couldn't find one

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Greddy made a kit for it. 340-ish HP if my memory serves me right.
    yeah its going to have alot of aftermarket support
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Or a flax six Porsche motor just because. lol
      Would be NUTS.
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      shouldn't be too hard to to
      subarus are fucking legos
      Complete with glass transmissions.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Would be NUTS.

Complete with glass transmissions.
        STI's are supposed to be stout, only hear issues about the earlier ones.
        I think they changed it up in 05 when they went with the 2.5 blocks too

but then its been a while since I looked them up

Comment

• I seen pictures of it. Dont remember wwhat shop did it.
          Here is one with 5 litter toyota V8.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMx4K5XlcA&feature=player_embedded"]2012 MAX ORIDO TOYOTA V8 86 SHAKEDOWN ON-BOARD PARTâ‘  - YouTube[/ame]

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

You're correct, late models have infinitely stronger drivetrain.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

I just know that because that's what a few people I know have had issues with, I know nothing about if they've gotten better in the later models.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just know that because that's what a few people I know have had issues with, I know nothing about if they've gotten better in the later models.
                Yeah I think 02-04 had shitty transmissions for the imprezas (Except the 6sp sti)
                05 and up is better, but still not as good as an STI

Comment

• also the 04 STI's (Maybe regular imprezas too) had a retarded wheel bearing issue, theyd go bad like every 20k miles or some shit
                  less if you drove them like youre supposed too

Comment

• I worked at a subaru dealer for a little while. Did lots of turbo's and transmissions. A few engine's. Some of the newer turbo engines break the oil pickup tube and suck more air than they do oil. There was also lots of headgasket problems in non turbo cars. Dealer solution was to use sti headgaskets on everything.

This one broke a tensioner bolt. That black dust on the floor is the other half of the timing belt.
                    Last edited by LethalEthan; 11-11-2012, 10:36 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I'd like to see one with an STi motor...
                      The Greddy BRZ has a cosworth STI motor already. Now every noob thinks they can just bolt on a turbo and go. 12.5 to 1 CR lol.

Comment

• I **** when thoughts go through my head............

One of them being making some bastardize drift slut powered by mitsu

Comment

• is it ironic some girl at my friends house in florida just said she"i smoked the same bath salts as the dude that was on them ate the dudes face she said i smoked the same bathsalts called "cloud 9" and i hallucinated so bad i wanted to kill myself or killsomeone else" lol right when she said this i walked out of the house haha

flickr
                          TUMBLR
                          instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
                            is it ironic some girl at my friends house in florida just said she"i smoked the same bath salts as the dude that was on them ate the dudes face she said i smoked the same bathsalts called "cloud 9" and i hallucinated so bad i wanted to kill myself or killsomeone else" lol right when she said this i walked out of the house haha
                            What in the fuck of fuckerey is this shit

Comment

• Anyone cut their own hair? I just had the clip come off on me and BZZZ goes the clippers smh... So I'm rockin' the no-guard buzz cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Anyone cut their own hair? I just had the clip come off on me and BZZZ goes the clippers smh... So I'm rockin' the no-guard buzz cut.
                                I normally do. But I didnt bring clippers with me to school so my friend does it

Comment

Working...
                                X