X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is, once corporations start cultivating, well have preservatives, pesticides, and general lower quality of mass production. I don't think you should even get a ticket for a fucking plant, I think as long as you aren't operating a vehicle etc. Have at it.

I just don't want to see it go corporate, which is inevitable if it's legalized. Decriminalized is better IMO.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hell, since David Bowie isn't black, he might be able to get through to the confederacy.

Comment

• don't know how it's been done in holland, but that works for me (altho now they have weed passes) so foreigners or out of towners can't buy no more

shitloads of coffeeshops are already closed
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Hell, since David Bowie isn't black, he might be able to get through to the confederacy.
          Yeah but he's British, and if there's one thing that fans of the stars 'n' bars don't like, it's 'dem foreigners.

Because, you know, we're a nation comprised entirely of foreigners. So that makes sense.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• If holland had that shot together, we would have had this done a while back but the lack of organization or sense has made it an example of why it won't work. If they straight up legalize it, it will be HUGE in the short term for Americas economy. The long term is up on te air at this point

Comment

• Just picked up a standalone setup.. *OHES NOES*

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                David Bowie for president.

[IG]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/360539.jpg[/IMG]
                Glad someone got the reference
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Lol, has anyone seen the David Bowie and Mick Jagger song "dancing in the streets" it's literally the gayest music video ever recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Lol, has anyone seen the David Bowie and Mick Jagger song "dancing in the streets" it's literally the gayest music video ever recorded.

Literally AND figuratively.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                      Just picked up a standalone setup.. *OHES NOES*
                      What'd you end up getting?

I have a GReddy E-Manage Ulitmate ecu sitting on a shelf in my room. Someday I might get around to installing it and getting a proper tune.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      Lol, has anyone seen the David Bowie and Mick Jagger song "dancing in the streets" it's literally the gayest music video ever recorded.
                      There are some things we try to forget.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yoooo
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Also, regarding all the political shit on facebook:

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Also, regarding all the political shit on facebook:

Once i got off work they fucked me, had some shit to due and i didnt make it to Vote

Style5s?
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              Once i got off work they fucked me, had some shit to due and i didnt make it to Vote

Style5s?
                              Guy had another delay to pick them up last night.

At this point I'm just going to say the hell with it. If he gets back to me in a few weeks and wants to sell that's fine, but I've got other shit to worry about.

Comment

• So, um, Road and Track looks to be hiring.

Hmm.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X