X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Chipotle is meh compared to Moes.
    Sadly, there are neither where I live. Closest Moe's is an hour away and I don't even know where a Chipotle is.

All we have is Mccas, BK, DD, Taco Bell, KFC, and a SubWay.

Needless to say, I rarely get fast food.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Okay am I asshole for not giving a fuck about people that kill themselves?

Some dude posted a link on Facebook to some chick that got bullied and what not and ended up killing herself, I can give 2 fucks and think you're a weak person to start with if thinking suicide "sets you free".
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Moes is seriously a wet tortilla of garbage, I am dissapoint, Chris.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Okay am I asshole for not giving a fuck about people that kill themselves?

Some dude posted a link on Facebook to some chick that got bullied and what not and ended up killing herself, I can give 2 fucks and think you're a weak person to start with if thinking suicide "sets you free".
          Set your soul free Khalil, do it.

Got the spacers btw, they say BMW 18 on the back, you sure they be fiteen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Set your soul free Khalil, do it.

Got the spacers btw, they say BMW 18 on the back, you sure they be fiteen?

Shitfuck. They might be 18mm actually I don't remember.

I dislike Byron.

Comment

Okay am I asshole for not giving a fuck about people that kill themselves?

Yes, yes you are.

If you are fortunate enough to have never battled serious depression, or know someone who has (and by the way you do), you are not a "weak" person. Shut the fuck up before I get into this, you're a fucking idiot, and saying that shit is beyond scumbag levels. Instead of making assumptions you should find out what it's like. Having been in that place, I can tell you, it's not easy, and it's even worse when NO ONE wants to believe you, or even offers a wee bit of help. Depression sucks, and consumes your life, and people are fucking shit heads who put people in that place.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jesus, could I get in to this, but I will stfu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Yes, yes you are.

If you are fortunate enough to have never battled serious depression, or know someone who has (and by the way you do), you are not a "weak" person. Shut the fuck up before I get into this, you're a fucking idiot, and saying that shit is beyond scumbag levels. Instead of making assumptions you should find out what it's like. Having been in that place, I can tell you, it's not easy, and it's even worse when NO ONE wants to believe you, or even offers a wee bit of help. Depression sucks, and consumes your life, and people are fucking shit heads who put people in that place.
                  LOL you never were in high school with me haha ... ask most of my buddies how it started out. Had it a lot worse than you think, you know how you guys fuck around with me here? Well how about that when you first get to high school but pretty getting made fun of for being lebanese and foreign or what not? I know exactly what it's like.

Fucking sucked ass, but wanna know why by junior/senior year everyone in high school fucking loved me? Because I never let myself get hurt over stupid words or pictures (yeah sure at times it hurt not denying that), I've got a tough fucking skin ... just how you guys accepted me in RT after all the times getting made fun of in here. Everyone knew I could take anything they dished out and would laugh about it or crack a joke back.

Not once did the thought of suicide cross my mind, cause I'm no fucking pussy. I don't care if I sound like a scumbag or not nor what you have to say/think about me over this topic.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• inb4theshitstorm
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'll get my rain coat.

Comment

• Morning guys, looks like I wandered into the storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Chipotle in Canada? Nice.

Just remember, the guac is extra.
                          Lol, for sure it is.

I consider it a cost of living increase..
                          Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 10-12-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

LOL you never were in high school with me haha ... ask most of my buddies how it started out. Had it a lot worse than you think, you know how you guys fuck around with me here? Well how about that when you first get to high school but pretty getting made fun of for being lebanese and foreign or what not? I know exactly what it's like.

Fucking sucked ass, but wanna know why by junior/senior year everyone in high school fucking loved me? Because I never let myself get hurt over stupid words or pictures (yeah sure at times it hurt not denying that), I've got a tough fucking skin ... just how you guys accepted me in RT after all the times getting made fun of in here. Everyone knew I could take anything they dished out and would laugh about it or crack a joke back.

Not once did the thought of suicide cross my mind, cause I'm no fucking pussy. I don't care if I sound like a scumbag or not nor what you have to say/think about me over this topic.
                            Are you calling me a pussy? I'm sorry, shut the fuck up. I was black in in the 3rd richest county in America, tell me about your troubles. I had no friends from 5th grade onward, even my best friend ditched me for some dumb bitch in HS. I had to do that alone, all of it. My parents thought I was just some failure, and on numerous occasions told me I wasn't going to amount anything. I would work my ass off, do as much as I possibly could, and I still couldn't succeed. My best friend was my math teacher, she was the reason I made it through that fucking hell hole. How many times were you prescribed Xanax? Do you still take it? Nope. Guess who does. Me. That's right, call me what you want, I attempted suicide, and guess what I was the furthest thing from pleased when doctors saved my life, I wanted nothing but to be dead. I can guarantee that you experienced nothing like what I have been through, and have never been so defeated in your entire life. Tell me that I'm a fucking pussy because of it, tell me that I'm not a strong person, tell me that I'm a waste a life. I've heard it all, guess what it's because of fucks like you that I am who I am now. Whether or not it's a good thing is fine. I know what I have to do in life to get places, and I know what I have to do to succeed. Have fun being handed shit for the rest of your life. I'll be laughing my ass off at shit heads like you who don't know the first thing about personal success, and what it means to make it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol fgts
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Being sad is bad,

Mmmm k?

Comment

Working...
                                X