• 997 GT3 RS just stopped by the shop. Hhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        -Replace front rotors with PowerSlot slotted, rear rotors with OEM
        -Replace front + rear pads with Hawk HPS.
        -Purchase Exedy OEM Replacement clutch, lightweight flywheel, throwout bearing (for hoarding until the clutch shits out)

Valve adjustment is getting done this weekend, depending on my weekend plans I might just rip the whole front end off the car on Sunday, since it's the last nice weekend of the year. Still need to purchase a container for old coolant and jackstands. See money. See money run. Run, money, run.
        1- Powerslots are junk. Brembo blanks are cheaper and will probably stand up a little longer.
        2- HPS pads are the fucking bees knees. I run them on my Prelude, and I will never run anything else but them again.
        -Exedy OEM clutches seem to be hit or miss from what I've heard from my K-series homies... Competition Stage 1's or 2's make for very nice replacements.
        Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        What to eat for lunch? Probably the hardest decision of the day.
        Just got back from Moe's. Homewreckers are aweeeesome
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Kylev what's your number?
          whats yours kassem!?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            1- Powerslots are junk. Brembo blanks are cheaper and will probably stand up a little longer.
            2- HPS pads are the fucking bees knees. I run them on my Prelude, and I will never run anything else but them again.
            -Exedy OEM clutches seem to be hit or miss from what I've heard from my K-series homies... Competition Stage 1's or 2's make for very nice replacements.
            Depends on the level of pricing we get from Brembo. Right now, Powerslot fronts are $77 a piece for me. I'm looking into Brembo blanks now.

I haven't used a single pad other than HPS ever since I installed my first set on my Accord. With sticky tires and decent rotors, I'm stopping on dimes.

I've heard nothing but positive reviews for both Exedy's OE Replacement and their Stage 1 Organic.

8thCivic isn't very kind towards Comp Clutches. Apparently the Stage 4 (which idiots buy, because nobody outside of crazy turbo applications need that kind of clamping force) is actually capable of flexing your firewall. Or just ruining shit altogether.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I really wish I put HPS pads on my Accord. I just threw cheapies on it last spring, and now the car sucks at stopping.

Idiots who run ridiculous "stage" clutches on street cars are fucking morons. I met someone who had an I/H/E B16 EG who was running a twin-plate because of "all the street racing" he does.

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Goddamn it.

A white E36 M3 sedan just popped up for sale with 110k on it for $5k.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Comment

• 5K is it 5 speed? Holy fucking shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      5K is it 5 speed? Holy fucking shit.

Yup. Interior is minty too. Box stock except for a tune.

The bad: rust bubbles on the bottoms of the doors, and it has been driven through NY winters.

I dunno. I really really want to go look at it.

For sale
                      Alpine White 1998 M3 Sedan 5 Speed 110,600 miles.
                      Originally purchased at 60k miles in 2004.

Engine has no mods except Dinan ECU reprogramming.
                      All of the rear suspension bushings were replaced at 68k miles, front control arms at 75k miles, and shocks and springs were replaced with Bilstein Sports/H&R Sports at 83k, along with the steering coupler and tie rods. Rotors, pads and calipers were replaced at 94k miles. Clutch was done at 64k.

The tires have 8000 miles on them. I have a set of snows also, with only 4000 miles on them.

The car needs nothing and really handles like new.

The paint still looks great, however there are rust bubbles starting to show in the lower rear corners of the doors and trunk lid.
                      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 09-26-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Sweet fuck, that's awesome. Where is Dave...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What scares me is, BMW's don't rust unless you REALLY neglect them, and this thing already shows rot on the bottoms of the front and rear doors, and the decklid... makes me scared to view underneath it.

It's a '98, so it's not too bad... yet.

I'm gonna go take a look at it. I SHOULDN'T spend $5k right now, but I can if I want to...

Comment

What scares me is, BMW's don't rust unless you REALLY neglect them, and this thing already shows rot on the bottoms of the front and rear doors, and the decklid... makes me scared to view underneath it.

It's a '98, so it's not too bad... yet.

I'm gonna go take a look at it. I SHOULDN'T spend $5k right now, but I can if I want to...
                            Mine has minor rust bubble on the rear door, but other than that, it's really not bad at all.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Mine has minor rust bubble on the rear door, but other than that, it's really not bad at all.
                              See below:

Gonna call him when I get home.

I've got close to $10k squirreled away, 3/4 of that is for our wedding. Buuuuut I have a year to save back up, right?

Comment

Gonna call him when I get home.

I've got close to $10k squirreled away, 3/4 of that is for our wedding. Buuuuut I have a year to save back up, right?
                                I'm sure your fiance will love that.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X