• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good things happenin at 5?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• What a weekend.

On Friday, I went to the Childish Gambino show in downtown Chicago. By the time the first act came on (the opener), some girl behind me had decided to start grinding on my back while I was standing there talking to my friend. Apparently she'd eaten the entire city's supply of Ecstasy prior to the show, because her hands were just about everywhere and she hadn't even turned me around yet. I lean in to my friend and ask if she's attractive. She is, so I found myself a dance partner for the whole show. A dance partner who refused to stop dancing and kept wanting to make out with me and forcing my hands towards areas that I wouldn't normally consider going in the middle of a giant crowd. Obviously, being much more sober than her, I kept my hands in PG places, but damn was she really intent on doing otherwise.

First time that's happened ever. Hmm.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        What a weekend.

On Friday, I went to the Childish Gambino show in downtown Chicago. By the time the first act came on (the opener), some girl behind me had decided to start grinding on my back while I was standing there talking to my friend. Apparently she'd eaten the entire city's supply of Ecstasy prior to the show, because her hands were just about everywhere and she hadn't even turned me around yet. I lean in to my friend and ask if she's attractive. She is, so I found myself a dance partner for the whole show. A dance partner who refused to stop dancing and kept wanting to make out with me and forcing my hands towards areas that I wouldn't normally consider going in the middle of a giant crowd. Obviously, being much more sober than her, I kept my hands in PG places, but damn was she really intent on doing otherwise.

First time that's happened ever. Hmm.

Sounds like a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Sounds like a good time.
          It was interesting. Gambino was a great performer, though, so even without that bit of distraction it would have been an excellent evening.

And then I went to Lollapalooza on Sunday and got megahammered. Overshot my comfort zone by a bit, so yesterday turned into a sick day. I didn't wake up until about 3 pm.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Dude shoulda took her home, sex woulda be euphoric (for her atleast hahaha) and that way she woulda been hooked on you.

You dun goof'd.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Yea wtf, you gay bro?

Comment

• werd. way easier when they come pre-drugged. dont gotta be all sketchy when you drop a pill in their drink
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wtf Dave
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Try scour craiglist for a clean 328is. Mostly pos popping up.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      wtf Dave
                      they get all paranoid like "why is my martini fizzing?"

Comment

• Yo found this on bimmerforums...thoughts? I'd lowball his ass though lol

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yo found this on bimmerforums...thoughts? I'd lowball his ass though lol

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1875664
                          i doubt hed take anything lower than 1800

Comment

• I wonder what Ohsoeuro wants for his? lol
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yo found this on bimmerforums...thoughts? I'd lowball his ass though lol

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1875664

another one?
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fucking daily won't rev past 1.5k and starts misfiring. What the fuck man

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X