X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh HAI

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lunch was good. and so was the trip to the bank lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• OH HAI Jase!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          lunch was good. and so was the trip to the bank lol
          See the cutie?

Get her number?

Meanwhile.. Might be getting a set of ssr mkII for $250....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            See the cutie?

Get her number?

yes

no

she was in a bad mood, not so talkative this week

Comment

• Period... LOL

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Leadsleds anyone? CHEAP AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                See the cutie?

Get her number?

Damn, I love those wheels.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i think ive been productive enough where i can do nothing for the last 1.5hr of the day

Comment

• as do I... There are quite a few sets/pairs on yahoo japan atm, The deep dish wide ones are a bit expensive... but Im going to get a full set of 6" wide and just get new lips made up one day when I have the cash... I cant afford it now, but if I can get the set for $250, ill be laughing all the way to the bank.

Also going to bid on some ssr mesh.. 16x8+1 and 16x8.5+5, two different sellers though... so we shall see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i think ive been productive enough where i can do nothing for the last 1.5hr of the day
                      Haha.. My mate told me to search yahoo jp since i have never actually looked on here.. been on here for the last 4 hours.

Hold the fucking presses! SSR Mesh 16x8 +12 16x9 +11 IMMACULATE!!!

Comment

• Did I mention theres a set of low offset 15" longchamps on there for f-a also?

God I wish I had money. Or lived in Japan.

Comment

• This math room is like the facking amazon. It's so damn hot and humid in here. The worst part is, there are zero, zilch, zip attractive girls in this class. In fact a girl that looks like a naked mole rat just sat down next to me....
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just noticed all the daniel tags, are they directed at me? If so you may want to change them to oxer... other daniels might get offended, other oxers wont

It was Ben, hes just jealous that Jason is > than him.

Comment

• Someone put in oxer > jason > ben.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Working...
                                X