• Dare we bring up Fabel...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      I don't get the "my car is so low look how fucked up it is" thing

The "look how fucked up it is" portion of your comment does not apply in any sense whatsoever.
      I wish our cars wouldn't get fucked up so often but it's something we choose to do and put up with as well as fix every now and then.
      Just can't help being dumped cuz it just feels so good and looks good in our own individual eyes.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• News from Wales, thieves are stupid. My £90 head unit was on show in the unalarmed car behind, yet they went for the one with nothing of value, a huge oil leak (visible when parked... Like huge leaking everywhere no oil left huge) and an alarm that can wake the dead.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I know, I've been driving a low car on shitty coils for a while now. Still fucking dumb, there is no way that is in anyway shape or form capable of going places on a daily basis.
          LOL it's possible and extremely easy.
          If you don't like the sound of your car 50/50 grinding on everything, it just isn't for you.
          Personally, I love it and we all love pulling reflectors off the ground and exploding them into dust on the freeway.
          And I'm sure Josh can vouch for the feeling from his experience in his m3.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Dare we bring up Fabel...

i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Dare we bring up Fabel...
            He doesn't daily that car. And it was fucked to begin with.
            Originally posted by Zayan View Post
            The "look how fucked up it is" portion of your comment does not apply in any sense whatsoever.
            I wish our cars wouldn't get fucked up so often but it's something we choose to do and put up with as well as fix every now and then.
            Just can't help being dumped cuz it just feels so good and looks good in our own individual eyes.
            You've missed the point completely.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• He doesn't? I've talk to him a few times recently and it sounded like he did... And oh well, I agree with you there. I would love to have a second car to just completely dump on the ground.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                The clicker for my alarm won't work, now I gotta manually open doors like a low life.
                Thats how I rolled on my E46, key fob never worked lol.
                I never cared though I like using the lock, oldschoolasfuck.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Yeah...

Comment

You've missed the point completely.
                    okay

This is the other day at an Mfest meet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv9v21rtBY8&feature=g-upl&context=G21c7b79AUAAAAAAABAA"]350z Gets Stuck on Speedbump Lip Rips Off -STANCE- LTBMW 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

This shit happened but 10x worse two weeks ago when we went to vegas and got stuck on a speedbump on a one lane ramp into the Bellagio.
                    Longest traffic jam behind until we could tug his car off.
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• And this is him last year with different paint job at another mfest meet lol.
                      good times.
                      The MFest guys are not used to the sound of scraping underbody.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2RxmMAnb7U"]350Z Stuck On Speed Bump At Oakley x MFest 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• I'm looking forward to surprising people with my central locking.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          I would love to have a second car to just completely dump on the ground.

I wish I could afford a 2nd car.
                          None of the people I hang out with have a another car other than their frame scraping DD.
                          Can't help but slam the DD
                          It's a fucking disease and I need out of it.
                          Last edited by Zayan; 04-12-2012, 01:01 PM.
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Oh cool speedbumps! I drive over them every day, I understand what its like, I'm talking about being as dumb low as that IS, and literally not having any clearance even for just a skirt. I'm no stranger to dailying a low car. I do this shit every day.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Daily driven.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh cool speedbumps! I drive over them every day, I understand what its like, I'm talking about being as dumb low as that IS, and literally not having any clearance even for just a skirt. I'm no stranger to dailying a low car. I do this shit every day.
                                Yeah we all do speedbumps every day.
                                I've got several in my neighborhood and several at my school and one at my work.
                                The vids are just funny cuz we rarely get stuck on them (welded diff) or have an audience.
                                The IS does speedbumps as well.
                                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Working...
                                X