X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever heard of the master clense? Its a fasting phase...

Its a liquid diet. A cousin did it for 10 days and lost 15lbs. The 3rd or 4th day, he was getting ready to play tennis and outta nowhere, without any sign of warning, his ass emptied its contents right there on the court...

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      What is that like 5$?
      lol this is fucking pesos. concords came out to around $570, cool greys $300, c/f 1s $130

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      I replaced this dudes' name with "man", since I forgot his name when I ran into him lol. Sucks not remembering ppl's names...
      was this directed at me?

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Jared, y u no reply...
      cause iono why i would reply to that

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      just smashed down huge dinner.

need to take huge shit 5 mins later
      CSB!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• It wasn't directed at you, just happened to me a bit ago lol.

Comment

• csb?

you know you demolished the toilet when you gotta flush twice

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            csb?

Cool Sto... you know the rest lol.

Hellaflush.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              It wasn't directed at you, just happened to me a bit ago lol.
              #pokerface

so whats good?

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              csb?

cool story bro,

called a courtesy flush. talkin shit, i think im backed up about to down a glass of chocolate milk, see if it flushes me out (lactose intolerant)
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Playing some pool. Usual Sunday for me.

Comment

• my parents had a pool table, it was lame after the first month

Comment

• That's cause you suck hahahaha

Comment

• it got boring. now ping pong, thats a different story

Comment

• Lol, shit could get intense...

Comment

• Comment

• hells yeah, i love when i hit the forehand w/ backspin

Comment

• Different subject please.

Comment

• ugh your lame. think of something lazy fuck. im bored too. y u up so late?

Comment

Working...
                                X