X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Morning Andy.

That's why I called it a rebuild thread. I'm aware it sucks. No cash to shell out for goodies until after this year.

Closed on our house last night and forked over $25k. The whole time, I broke it down as "$10k for a good turbo setup, $5k for wheels, $3k for all new suspension shit and coilovers, and $7k to save..."
    Congrats on the house.

Think I found one yesterday too.

Just needs a couple windows (3 to be exact) and about 8' of soffet work (wood looks kinda shitty, everywhere else is in good shape.)

But, the plus side to this house is, the inside, both upstairs and downstairs, were completely gutted to the floor beams, new sub floor, no more lath an plaster, it's all sheet rock, and it has some nice Pergo flooring and tile all throughout.

Downside. Stone driveway and no garage. Talking to my dad though, we can do a garage for a good deal and have the driveway taken care of.

Other bad thing, a cop lives next door.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Congrats on the house.

Think I found one yesterday too.

Just needs a couple windows (3 to be exact) and about 8' of soffet work (wood looks kinda shitty, everywhere else is in good shape.)

But, the plus side to this house is, the inside, both upstairs and downstairs, were completely gutted to the floor beams, new sub floor, no more lath an plaster, it's all sheet rock, and it has some nice Pergo flooring and tile all throughout.

Downside. Stone driveway and no garage. Talking to my dad though, we can do a garage for a good deal and have the driveway taken care of.

Other bad thing, a cop lives next door.

lol
      Bad things would be a deal breaker for me. I cannot imagine not having a shop or living next to a cop.

The neighbor at my parent's house is a cop, but he's a cool guy. He did a truck pull in front of our house before he became a cop, so I had a feeling it would work out okay.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Cop lives across the street from me. Hasn't said shit...yet

Comment

Bad things would be a deal breaker for me. I cannot imagine not having a shop or living next to a cop.

The neighbor at my parent's house is a cop, but he's a cool guy. He did a truck pull in front of our house before he became a cop, so I had a feeling it would work out okay.
          I can deal with the garage/driveway issue for now. I used to work for a guy that does paving and my dad has a really good friend who also does paving and concrete work so we should be able to get a good deal on all that. We can hire the Amish to build the garage itself. They do amazing work, and it's cheaper than hell.

One of our friends is having the Amish build him a garage and it's like 14'x30' and they are only charging him 3k.

Me gusta.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Cop lives across the street from me. Hasn't said shit...yet
            Do the following:

-Open header run around the block at 10pm
            -A burnout that is 100 feet long
            -Have idiots who do ricer fly-bys at least once a day
            -Fire up a built smallblock drag car at 8am and proceed to dial in the timing and carb in your driveway

If he says nothing, you've got a good neighbor.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• He's put up with me angle grinding nearly every weekend when I had my Mini. So I guess he's "alright"

Comment

Do the following:

-Open header run around the block at 10pm
                -A burnout that is 100 feet long
                -Have idiots who do ricer fly-bys at least once a day
                -Fire up a built smallblock drag car at 8am and proceed to dial in the timing and carb in your driveway

If he says nothing, you've got a good neighbor.
                My brother works for the cops uncle. If/when I do buy the house, I will go over to his house, introduce myself, and tell him if I'm ever outside and he wants to BS, come over and we can have some beers. He's a younger guy. I figure if I treat him like a human as opposed to an asshole like most other people, he'll look the other way when we have ragers on the weekends. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Apparently "creepy ass cracker" is not a racially charged statement.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• after the swap, I'm dialing it down on my build
                    time to start thinking about a new house
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      after the swap, I'm dialing it down on my build
                      time to start thinking about a new house
                      Time for a bigger house?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Apparently "creepy ass cracker" is not a racially charged statement.
                        Worth shooting a kid over?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Worth shooting a kid over?
                          It's what he said to his "gf" on the phone. She apparently doesn't feel that is a racially charged statement.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

It's what he said to his "gf" on the phone. She apparently doesn't feel that is a racially charged statement.
                            I just watched the video of her telling the people in the court.

I think they were fucking with her, they made her say it like 5 times.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I know, I'm just saying, I think people are getting caught up on the wrong thing there..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                I just watched the video of her telling the people in the court.

I think they were fucking with her, they made her say it like 5 times.
                                It makes people question her character. She has been coached and has lied multiple times so far this morning. She knows exact dates for everything but this "phone interview" with ABC.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X