This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    No, but i noticed that in every other damn FF movie when the Cars flip over they have no driveshafts. WTF. I mean i understand it's a movie, but it's a damn car movie. At least leave the major components in the damn car.
    It's an insurance and safety thing.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        the storyline is homo..... The runway is fake as fuck like 20 mile long and shit lol!

Ahhhh also paul goes and fucks up some cholos in the prison...Fawk he would get shanked up so bad lol

Then that bitch drives a pinto w a v8 swap ohhh cool! NOT! they all had some muscle time of cars and the gtr was parked the rocket bunny was parked.... So on .....

It was just all over the place and ghay! So its actually number 3! Really this aint StarWars wtf!? I just thought it was gay all around... that's all
        It took me a minute to realize that you mean a Jensen Interceptor, which is probably one of the coolest British chassis/American motor combos ever, short of the Shelby Cobra, and not a swap. You idiot.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• lol rob

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
            No, but i noticed that in every other damn FF movie when the Cars flip over they have no driveshafts. WTF. I mean i understand it's a movie, but it's a damn car movie. At least leave the major components in the damn car.
            Thats part of the fun with F&F movies

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            It took me a minute to realize that you mean a Jensen Interceptor, which is probably one of the coolest British chassis/American motor combos ever, short of the Shelby Cobra, and not a swap. You idiot.
            Just ignore him, thats what we all do around here.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I normally try to ignore him, but that statement was so ridiculously dumb that I had to say something.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                I normally try to ignore him, but that statement was so ridiculously dumb that I had to say something.
                Car looks great btw
                wish I could have seen it at SOWO
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Thanks man! Got some stuff planned for it still, so hopefully by next SoWo it's going to look even better.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Alright, I got poly engine mounts. Never done this before. My question is... Will I need to have a machine shop press in the new mounts, or will I be able to do it myself with an average mallet or vice?

Its for an eclipse lol

Comment

• I can help out with that. What year?

Comment

• Yo dickweeds.

Comment

• Pluh..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Extra pluh.

Bout to get my car washed though.

Comment

• So there is this mercedes that sits up 3 houses up from me I think its diesel as its plugged in but is never driven. I think I may go make an offer on it to rid myself of the daily

Comment

• Before getting rid of the daily, go rally in the orchards with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X