X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
    Morning, all.

It's my second to last day. Fuck.

Thinking about moving to eCigs (Blu, specifically) once I start getting paid at the other job. It's the equivalent of like $2.50 per pack of cigarettes, which is like 1980's pricing.
    I'm supportive of you quitting altogether. Smoking is so fucking bad for you, I'm surprised how many people do it on a daily basis with all the info floating around.

(Not trying to knock you, we all have our vices)
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Dem wheels. Looks fantastic Roman. Who/what are those for?
      I used to run them on my 180, before i got the Work Equips and then I mixed and matched for a while

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I'm supportive of you quitting altogether. Smoking is so fucking bad for you, I'm surprised how many people do it on a daily basis with all the info floating around.

(Not trying to knock you, we all have our vices)
        Oh I knew the social stigma going into it. I have two dead grandmothers thanks to lung cancer, and one of my best friends' father is on the way out for the same.

With electronic cigarettes, all I get is the nicotine (which is just a mild stimulant and, by itself, carries little to no carcinogenic properties) and I don't have all the bullshit residuals like ash all over my car, the smell that I can no longer detect on myself, rat poison in my lungs, etc.

I don't want to quit, my body does not take nicotine withdrawal well at all. I just want to feed my vice in a safer way, if that makes sense.

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Morning, all.

It's my second to last day. Fuck.

Thinking about moving to eCigs (Blu, specifically) once I start getting paid at the other job. It's the equivalent of like $2.50 per pack of cigarettes, which is like 1980's pricing.
          Sup Andrew

I personally dislike smoking as a non-smoker because when I worked in the city, I could not go down the street to get lunch without breathing in cigarette smoke, quite annoying

Comment

Oh I knew the social stigma going into it. I have two dead grandmothers thanks to lung cancer, and one of my best friends' father is on the way out for the same.

With electronic cigarettes, all I get is the nicotine (which is just a mild stimulant and, by itself, carries little to no carcinogenic properties) and I don't have all the bullshit residuals like ash all over my car, the smell that I can no longer detect on myself, rat poison in my lungs, etc.

I don't want to quit, my body does not take nicotine withdrawal well at all. I just want to feed my vice in a safer way, if that makes sense.
            What about nicotine patches and gum and stuff like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              What about nicotine patches and gum and stuff like that?
              I still enjoy the physical act of smoking. Patches won't kill the want for that. Oral fixation and whatnot, and I don't want to ruin my teeth with plastic drink swords or candy.

Gum....no thanks. I'd rather not have a tumor in my gums. Plus I always feel like a vapid, Clueless-era valley girl when I chew gum.

I've tried both Wellbutrin and Chantix. Wellbutrin made me happier but didn't kill the urges. Chantix killed the urges, but also made me extremely depressive and put some very, very dark thoughts in my head. Never again. Never.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                I used to run them on my 180, before i got the Work Equips and then I mixed and matched for a while

[IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46278_443164981377_3771546_n.jpIMG]
                I want them. I can't afford them right now, but I want them.

They look great on your car.
                Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

Glad to see you're trying to do the right thing by getting rid of the bad shit at least. Props to you Andrew.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I also want to start running again, and electronic cigarettes will allow me to feed my addiction without seriously hampering my lung capacity, as it's just water vapor. That alone is a massive benefit to me; not getting winded after 100m of running anymore.

Comment

• You might not have killed you habit but we just killed a powerline with a pine tree. Woops

Comment

• Just blow some dude everyday, that way you still get to put something in your mouth and suck it in.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                        You might not have killed you habit but we just killed a powerline with a pine tree. Woops
                        Do you even read your posts before hitting reply?

Comment

• ECig smoke is soooo much heavier though, takes getting used to.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How long have you been smoking for Andrew?

Comment

• I been smoking since 2001 everyday I don't know about you weaksauces!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                I been smoking since 2001 everyday I don't know about you weaksauces!
                                Do you smoke cigs too or just joints?

Comment

Working...
                                X