X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ded
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fucking **** today already. Can it just be quitting time or lunch so I can go buy shti

Comment

• I need to get my 180 up to scratch again, get good brake pads, good tires, replace tie rods and etc

Need to do a grip track day to prove my friend wrong
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          I need to get my 180 up to scratch again, get good brake pads, good tires, replace tie rods and etc

Need to do a grip track day to prove my friend wrong
          Those days are usually the best motivators to get shit done.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Except his setup is 200kWs and 275 tires
            I only have 130kWs and I'd be lucky to scrape together a decent 215 set of tires
            I did pick up some old 235 Dunlop semis though, but would need to lift my car to run them

Comment

Except his setup is 200kWs and 275 tires
              I only have 130kWs and I'd be lucky to scrape together a decent 215 set of tires
              I did pick up some old 235 Dunlop semis though, but would need to lift my car to run them
              It's all in your technique

But seriously, I've out driven cars much faster than my pile. Is your buddy a big racer?

Comment

• Morning.

It is cold...

Comment

• Yeah he has done a few track day over the last year, but I think his throttle control is terrible. I've passengered with him on the street, so I know how he drives, hence I've never given him my car to drive.
                  I've tried teaching him how to hold a slide since catching a car kicking out is much easier if you know how to drift. But yeah he just goes straight to limiter as soon as he looses traction.

Where in my 180 I've probably hit limiter only a hand full of times over 4 years of owning the car, 3 of which included drifting.

He also think that I would not be able to get a fast time with a locked diff even though I've never had problems with the locker in my car.

Comment

• Fucking VA. And I don't mean the state of. The vets in here will know what I mean.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Yeah he has done a few track day over the last year, but I think his throttle control is terrible. I've passengered with him on the street, so I know how he drives, hence I've never given him my car to drive.
                      I've tried teaching him how to hold a slide since catching a car kicking out is much easier if you know how to drift. But yeah he just goes straight to limiter as soon as he looses traction.

Where in my 180 I've probably hit limiter only a hand full of times over 4 years of owning the car, 3 of which included drifting.

He also think that I would not be able to get a fast time with a locked diff even though I've never had problems with the locker in my car.
                      You could probably take him. Fast cars don't mean you're a fast driver, after all.

Comment

• Yeah I my car just needs to be set up right to do a grip day, I just run my car set up for a mix of low and drift.

Grip would probably need me to raise the car and drop down to 8kg fronts instead of 10kg.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Fucking VA. And I don't mean the state of. The vets in here will know what I mean.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Yeah I my car just needs to be set up right to do a grip day, I just run my car set up for a mix of low and drift.

Grip would probably need me to raise the car and drop down to 8kg fronts instead of 10kg.
                          Just drifto it

Comment

• Found out that there is a Toyota Crown at a wreckers...

Need to raid it for the rear trailing arms, possibly half shafts and boot lid.

Comment

• And I'm out

Laters

Comment

• This next pay check is going to be epic 100 hours between this week and last. I cannot wait.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X